#15 Josh Green - delisted

Green lantern may hark to brissy days, maybe essendon could be his deadpool resurrection.

Should we call him "The Lantern?"

You know, coz of the whole Green Lantern super hero thing, but…

… also the fact that his head looks like it’s on fire?

Very Sherminator like

Green Arrow

Green Arrow

couple good seasons than the biggest train wreck of a show?

Very Sherminator like

Ha! I think you win this round…

Very Sherminator like

All rangas look the same don’t they

Very Sherminator like

All rangas look the same don’t they

Racist!

Everyone was giving greene ■■■■ before we picked him up now everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. Always seemed like a good pickup especially since we are lacking in that area. Something else that suprised me is he is still under 25 so could be good for another 5 -7 years all going well.

I actually don’t recall anyone giving him ■■■■. I think if anything, everyone is quite keen to see him

Before we drafted him either in this thread or over at the draft and trade board everyone was sticking the boots in saying he is garbage can’t even get a game for Brisbane. Go have a look for yourself.

Everyone was giving greene ■■■■ before we picked him up now everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. Always seemed like a good pickup especially since we are lacking in that area. Something else that suprised me is he is still under 25 so could be good for another 5 -7 years all going well.

I actually don’t recall anyone giving him ■■■■. I think if anything, everyone is quite keen to see him

Before we drafted him either in this thread or over at the draft and trade board everyone was sticking the boots in saying he is garbage can’t even get a game for Brisbane. Go have a look for yourself.

• BSD (natch)
  • wim

Continues to impress. The wind was very tricky today and he slotted them with ease.

Certainty for rd1 IMO

Yep looking real good.

By all reports it’s been his best pre season of his career also he’s only 24 so he still has a lot of footy left.

I hope he's the next Darren Bewick, but I'll happily take the next Gary Moorcroft. Anything but Shane Harvey really.

If SWMNBN had a son called Shane he would have been just like Shane Harvey.

Bring him in.
Can’t wait for him to kick 40 goals for the year and be called lazy every week.

Bring him in. Can't wait for him to kick 40 goals for the year and be called lazy every week.

Going to shut up all the doubters. I think he’s going to do an Eddie Betts.

Bring him in. Can't wait for him to kick 40 goals for the year and be called lazy every week.

Too far.

Too far.

Too right.
Eddie’s not that good!

Too far.

Too right.
Eddie’s not that good!

:wink:

GREENEY.

GREENEY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-7FXzbeA0