#15 Josh Green - delisted

He is a gun, always played in a crap side hurriedly in the FP. Even then he racked up goals.

Could be the highest goals for a FP this year.

Alan Ezard

Alan Ezard

Without the leap?

I can confirm Ezard had a substantial amount of very red hair when he started with us.

Is Green also a “first kick is a goal” member?

GREENEY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-7FXzbeA0
Blitz needs more Kyuss.
I can confirm Ezard had a substantial amount of very red hair when he started with us.

Is Green also a “first kick is a goal” member?

He’s an “every kick is a goal” kind of guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdQ5KpY8Y

Oddly hypnotic

This guy is the opposite of every player on the team kicking for goal last year

Just lines up the goal, thinks his way through it, then silks it through with ease

Maybe it’s been so long since we’ve seen somebody just confidently kick the ball through the sticks

Maybe we finally decided to have a dedicated small forward not a hf/mid/rotating useless third tall

Either way, I’m really happy for this bloke to be on our list.

Seriously Looking forward to seeing our new small forwards (Fantasia, Tippa & Green) destroy Carlton. It’s time for pay back after continually watching Betts and Garlett have blinders against us. Especially now they have no forwardline.

Just lines up the goal, thinks his way through it, then silks it through with ease

Maybe it’s been so long since we’ve seen somebody just confidently kick the ball through the sticks

Maybe we finally decided to have a dedicated small forward not a hf/mid/rotating useless third tall

Don’t be concerned, we’ll break him.

Seriously Looking forward to seeing our new small forwards (Fantasia, Tippa & Green) destroy Carlton. It's time for pay back after continually watching Betts and Garlett have blinders against us. Especially now they have no forwardline.

He’ll kick 1.4 in his first game for us.

I didn’t understand the ‘doubt’ by some in the recruiting page when this guy came up on the radar. Yep he seemed like an arrogant little prick… but he was kicking 30-35 goals a year whilst unfit and in the worst team in the comp (by a long long way)… that suggests he has some talent.

The news flowing out of the club is nothing but positive about how he has shed the kg’s and slotted in to the work ethic/team values. I think it will be a master stroke picking this kid up… still has 6-8 years left in his career and we have been crying out for a small forward who has ‘goal sense’ for ages.

The hard thing will be the blitzers who don’t understand that he is not regularly going to have 20+ touches… more like 12-15 (on a good day) but hopefully that will include 2+ attempts on goal. I’m really pumped to see Green on the field and in the action. Our forwardline is still my biggest concern so hoping to see all the pieces come together sooner rather than later but the ‘names on paper’ are certainly staring to take shape with guys like Raz, Green, JD, Walla, Hooker up there.

Don’t be concerned, we’ll break him.

We do have a talent for that. Even Chappy caught the yips after he came to us.

Seriously Looking forward to seeing our new small forwards (Fantasia, Tippa & Green) destroy Carlton. It's time for pay back after continually watching Betts and Garlett have blinders against us. Especially now they have no forwardline.

Personally I want to see Langford kick 5 and have 30 against them. Just to rub in the Boekhurst thing even more.

Personally I want to see Langford kick 5 and have 30 against them. Just to rub in the Boekhurst thing even more.

As do I, however that was Laverde though who we picked after Boekworst

Yes but Jackets went for The Langford to preempt Carlton getting him. He reasoned that if he’d gone for Laverde first then Carlton would’ve gone for Langford instead of Boekhorst. So we definitely beat the Scum to the punch on this one.

Bratwurst

Jokes about German sausage.

Green was originally a midfielder before he went to Brisbane. He had this knack of kicking goals, so he was type cast as a forward. When he came to Essendon, Woosha suggested he might have a run through the midfield. Sure enough, I believe at one stage I saw him in at a centre bounce at the intraclub yesterday.
Am I right?

Yes but Jackets went for The Langford to preempt Carlton getting him. He reasoned that if he’d gone for Laverde first then Carlton would’ve gone for Langford instead of Boekhorst. So we definitely beat the Scum to the punch on this one.

Two!!

And it’s so sweet already & only gonna get so much sweeter when these two are tearing the comp new ones regularly.