#15 Josh Green - delisted

All these sausage puns need a sauce.

Gee, the Pun haters aren’t mincing words tonight … alex 94’s stance a casing point …

Hey my sister wants to know about this.

Is there any mortedella?

You guys are being some serious Deutsche bags.

Close thread. Puns should be Insta ban, fk off

Yep, let’s just stick to ■■■■■■ whinging that the poster themselves disagrees with a day or two later.

It’d be better value than a bunch of men with grey hair thinking their hilarious by creating 4 pages worth of fkn pun dribble

Edit - and I know the thread your talking about. What’s the saying, give a inch… give it a go sometime, it makes blitz a bit more bearable at times*

• I do like this place
What's the saying, give a inch....
What you're saying is give a grinch.
What's the saying, give a inch....
What you're saying is give a grinch.

Ouch… but I don’t think that’ll even make WOB flinch.

:neutral:

Puns, taking the sizzle out of another thread

Close thread. Puns should be Insta ban, fk off

Yep, let’s just stick to ■■■■■■ whinging that the poster themselves disagrees with a day or two later.

It’d be better value than a bunch of men with grey hair thinking their hilarious by creating 4 pages worth of fkn pun dribble

Edit - and I know the thread your talking about. What’s the saying, give a inch… give it a go sometime, it makes blitz a bit more bearable at times*

• I do like this place

Not really, no. It’s dribble.

I have been here 14 years, I’ve done my share of that as well.

*going to buy Grecian 2000 now

Bratwurst

Faaaaaaark, I was not trying to start a pun thread I was taking the ■■■■ out of a fark carlton player you arseoles ffs

Nothing screams true acceptance to the bomber family as loudly as a pun thread.

Josh Green, you should be proud!

You have heard of a Marty Party of course? Now its a:

is that meant to be funny? ■■■■ me…

Bratwurst

Faaaaaaark, I was not trying to start a brioche bun thread I was taking the ■■■■ out of a fark carlton player you rissoles ffs

Fixed. :frowning:

Doesn’t CASA give out hefty fines when people drone on about sausages?

The puns may not be the height of entertainment but people flipping their lids over them definitely is.

Fark! I’ve just realised I have a bit of my hard earned invested in sponsoring Josh Green. Time to stop the puns here and go play in some other thread.

Fark, I wanna go to bunnings now.

Bratwurst

Faaaaaaark, I was not trying to start a pun thread I was taking the ■■■■ out of a fark carlton player you arseoles risoles ffs

fixed

edit: bloodyell - beaten to a fricken stupid pun…