#15 Josh Green - delisted

Bratwurst

Faaaaaaark, I was not trying to start a pun thread I was taking the ■■■■ out of a fark carlton player you arseoles ffs

Congratulations on joining the exclusive first post, first pun club!

Bratwurst

Faaaaaaark, I was not trying to start a pun thread I was taking the ■■■■ out of a fark carlton player you arseoles ffs

In a way Fark Carlton are the sausage of contemporary AFL, full of other teams lips and arseholes

GREENEY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-7FXzbeA0
Life needs more Kyuss.

Fixed

The puns may not be the height of entertainment but people flipping their lids over them definitely is.

Pun threads are like a malfunctioning Dream World ride. Lot of fun at first, then…

Close thread. Puns should be Insta ban, fk off

Yep, let’s just stick to ■■■■■■ whinging that the poster themselves disagrees with a day or two later.

Or we don’t have both the puns and the whinging.

Talk is he might be keeping Tippa out of a game come round one.

No. Way. Tippa. gets. dropped.

According to Champion Data, Tippa is the second highest rated player at Essendon, after Zach Merret, based on last years stats.
So on that basis , even if all 10 of the returnees plus the 4 delisted free agents, were picked ahead of him, he would still be 15th to be picked in the side out of 22.

No way Tippa misses out I can see some one like Bird or Brown make way for Green.

Yes, … but that talk was someone taking the pizz. Was a good one too, … everyone laughed.

Never go full Pazza.

According to Champion Data, Tippa is the second highest rated player at Essendon, after Zach Merret, based on last years stats.
So on that basis , even if all 10 of the returnees plus the 4 delisted free agents, were picked ahead of him, he would still be 15th to be picked in the side out of 22.

And there is your first mistake.

Not saying MoorcroftFC is right about round one, but Champion Data? That’s like using Andrew Bolt as a source.

And there is your first mistake.

Not saying MoorcroftFC is right about round one, but Champion Data? That’s like using Andrew Bolt as a source.

Yep. Worse than a Trump Tweet at 2am.

MoorcroftFC is just trolling several threads to get a bite.

Fat boy slim

If he starts kicking bags of 2-3 I’m calling him Boris.

If he starts kicking bags of 2-3 I'm calling him Boris.

Shouldn’t we call him Darren?

If he really starts getting defenders scared of him, … I’m calling him the Boogie Man!!

MoorcroftFC is just trolling several threads to get a bite.

Just stimulating the market $$

you bastards i saw 34 replies and got my bomberblitz panic dollar card limit extended for nothing.

He was awesome tonight. I think weve picked up an absolute bargain