#19 Kobe "The Eel" Mutch

Kobe and his brother Rhys. So good to see him get a chance to live his dream. Thanks to his dad for the pic.

I’ve never understood how siblings can support different clubs. Is it that the parents are equally passionate about opposing teams? Isn’t it often an indoctrination that comes from one parent (usually the father)? Fortunately, both my parents were bombers. When I was four years old my old man was quite clear on the subject:

‘You barrack for Essendon. If you barrack for Carlton or Collingwood you sleep outside with the dogs.’

He wasn’t kidding.

Irresponsible parenting in my opinion. My kid had no chance to barrack for another team. 4 generations of Bombers fans, a wife from England who has no idea about footy and I named him Fletch just to make sure. Plus our dog is named Hurley. Is that enough brain washing? P.S the other dog was already named. Thank god cause we were going to call it Ryder.

I wish everybody would take the time to tell me whom their Aunty barracks for.

2 are Essendon, 2 are Footscray, and one Collingwood

Labor and The Greens, obviously.

Was West Coast then moved East and is now Dons! Paid up member too

legit my cousins mate went for the pies because he likes pies.

Friend of a friend used to wear a Cats beanie. Asked her how she thought Geelong would go at the start of the season a few years ago - her answer: “what?” She had bought the beanie at a second hand shop because she liked cats. Didn’t even know it was associated with sport.

My kids were considering changing teams due to kids at school teasing them about the Saga. Then ORAZIO came along…ORAZZZZZIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

My kids were considering changing teams due to kids at school teasing them about the Saga. Then ORAZIO came along...ORAZZZZZIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Gold.

Friend of a friend used to wear a Cats beanie. Asked her how she thought Geelong would go at the start of the season a few years ago - her answer: “what?” She had bought the beanie at a second hand shop because she liked cats. Didn’t even know it was associated with sport.

Nick Giannopoulos’s mum was supposed to buy him Richmond gear but they were out so she bought him Essendon stuff. She was a Greek mum living in Richmond.

He’s a hardcore Bombers fan as a result.

Nick Giannopoulos’s mum was supposed to buy him Richmond gear but they were out so she bought him Essendon stuff. She was a Greek mum living in Richmond.

He’s a hardcore Bombers fan as a result.

I’ve still got the fecking Brisbane Bears jumper my mum bought me when they didn’t have any Essendon stuff in stock.

And, to answer your question: no.

Kobe and his brother Rhys. So good to see him get a chance to live his dream. Thanks to his dad for the pic.

■■■■■■ dog and his red rocket…

So I guess Kobe looks like he’d b an intresting tagger :o

Off topic…

But I reckon Kobe Mutch will be the best player in the draft.

I don’t know Mutch.
But I know I love you.
And that may be,
all I need to know.

Mutch

Munch

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_640/images/live/p0/3l/cp/p03lcphh.jpg

I keep seeing this:

They’re all dead.

Mine are all dead but they went to Essendon games together for 50 years till the grim reaper came calling.

I have just spoken to a team mate of Kobe’s from the Pioneers who is a family friend of ours. He is a huge fan of Kobe, his skills and attitude to the game. Excellent kick on both sides of the body with plenty of depth. He couldn’t believe he didn’t go earlier in the draft and thinks Essendon have got a beauty. By all accounts a ripper bloke and (as we all know) a red hot bomber.
I didn’t see him play this season as whenever I saw the Pioneers he was elsewhere.

In the video on our website “nah didn’t really speak much to the Giants”

The academies really are a joke.

1 Like
In the video on our website "nah didn't really speak much to the Giants"

The academies really are a joke.

I agree. Also when Setterfield was asked about the Academy, he replied that he had a bit to do with it when he was 13-14, but not so much after he moved to Melbourne. It’s an absolute farce.

Mutch

Munch

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_640/images/live/p0/3l/cp/p03lcphh.jpg

I keep seeing this:

So are we calling him Ed ?