#19 Kobe "The Eel" Mutch

I think he's going to shock the football world this year
Electric Eel.
Has he been doing mutch at training?

Nah, kicking the ball , running every day; its mutch of a mutchness.

Has he been doing mutch at training?

Nah, kicking the ball , running every day; its mutch of a mutchness.

Left foot or right? *

• Left or right is the new back or forward.

This young man was very impressive today

Very impressed with ā€˜the eelā€™ in todays intra club. Though he was one of the best out there. Got involved a lot. We might have found one here.

Just checked whether Mutch is supported by the Van Diemen Donsā€¦

Nopeā€¦

Carry on.

Just popped up in areas that were heaps dangerous. Bit like Darc.

I thought he was good but didnā€™t mention anything lest I be Grimley embarrassed like last year.

I thought he was good but didn't mention anything lest I be Grimley embarrassed like last year.

I believed in Kav.

And from speaking to someone who knows, he loves the rough and tumble physical stuff as well.

And from speaking to someone who knows, he loves the rough and tumble physical stuff as well.

its rather reassuring seeing him pop up at the end play able to slot it on either side.

Kid is delighted to be at the Bombers too. Really happy to be a part of the club.

Good Broken Hill boy.

Didnā€™t look out of place at all.
Reads the ball well. Good disposal,good pace.

Mutch to like.

Yeah he was never one that was going to impress everyone in the time trials or weights room. Just a natural footballer that runs to the right spots consistently.

He was the best of the 1st year players. No fuss player who looks to have some good tools along with a football brain.

Canā€™t wait to see how he goes in the preseason games. Iā€™ve got a feeling he will produce something very similar which would be very very pleasing!

Reckon he moves like Dom Tyson of Melbourne.

He was allot bigger than I thought.

He was allot bigger than I thought.

Bit sore ehā€¦??

:stuck_out_tongue: