#19 Kobe "The Eel" Mutch

And? Recruiters got it wrong. It happens every single year.

His ability at clearances was immediately clear, he added the kicking by his 2nd or 3rd. If you don’t see finding the ball, winning contests and disposing of it well as important traits, not sure what else can be said.
I think it’s pretty clear every recruiter in the world would change their call on him in 2000, let alone 2001

I’m pretty sure he had a Morrish or two, as well as a Liston, and some Brownlow votes by 21yo. There were knocks on him, but not having elite something was definitely not one of them.

Your own article quotes that he lead the comp in clearances in his rising star year. L E L

Alt F4. Or dry off your tears like a big boy.

1 Like

I keep the draft notes of most draft “experts” every year and have done so for around 8 years.
For Mutch, champion data had him at 16 and it went from there into as late as the 40’s.
It does not matter much as he’ll be the player he’s going to be regardless.

1 Like

Jesus HAP, this was a nice conversation about Mutch until you decided to HAP all over someone enjoying a discussion.
Who GAF if Mitchell was rated whatever back in 2001?

5 Likes

wtf?

someone had a go at hap and hes the instigator?

It matters when people say something that’s clearly wrong, and needs to be corrected.

1 Like

He ain’t called Henrys Good Bloke Pills

8 Likes

Correct.

Can’t go off brand.

Mind you, anyone with a player-2-player username also has a brand to uphold, but thankfully we’ve got a plentiful supply of idiots.

1 Like

I’m thinking of creating a Hocking2Howlett alias, just to troll you with.

10 Likes

Nash2Sommerville.

7 Likes

I’ve been driving this one for a while. Kids got it!

1 Like

McPhee2AnyOppositionPlayer

16 Likes

Aaron Neville doesn’t know Mutch.

2 Likes

You are a clown.

You have a go at me for talking up Mutch and comparing him to Lewis and Mitchell.

You need a reality check

MODS - there is not a forum online that is as hateful as this forum. It has gone to trash. You allow bullies to swear, aggravate and carry on in what should be a great forum to discuss football. Suggest the regular culprits be reigned in because I get many personal messages from people saying they come hear to read but won’t post often because people horrible to them. It’s an old boys club in here not welcoming I others and their views. I will leave it with you but it’s all a bit pathetic and sad that we have it in a forum that should be a great place for supporters to discuss their team.

3 Likes

Thanks. But it’s all too common…

Wat?

1 Like

I can think of a few which has had much more real world consequences of the hate than this.

I googled ‘hate forums’, and found most of the posters were just needing a root or a hug.

1 Like

Seriously. If you would like off topic, ■■■■ measuring, aggressive and non discussional (I know everything and your stupid) to be addressed then like this post.

If not then all good. But I would suggest most threads are taken over by BS unless it’s within 24 hrs of a win.

It’s boring. And if the mods won’t do anything about it the forum won’t improve.

I used to see Sam Mitchell running the tan track quite regularly earlier in his career (when I wasn’t a fat ****). He always did the extra work, and that’s why he made it.