Luke Ball - what does he do again?

Which is a nice fit for the club.

1 Like

He might be in charge of dreaming up new job positions that sound so much like his.

Seems to be the first rule of administrators/managers: pretend you are SO busy you need an assistant.

Who then pretends to be SO busy s/he needs an assistant.

Who then…

I need an assistant. What?

4 Likes

Should have asked when you were there.

Much easier to change your name to Skipworth. Job for life

I think Stallion should apply. Leverage his network by casually slipping it in that he knows Cathy.

It doesn’t matter even if he has shown no real strong signs of improvement at his job he doesn’t need to worry, he will just get a contract extension.

Very good question about Joey
This is a major concern
Need full invesigation
Osteo just does not happen overnight

How’s did go in his first season? Is he even still with club? Was a bit of hype around arriving to us in some capacity, but almost nothing since.

Anyone aware if he’s still at the club?

At the very basic level: yes, he exists, got at least as much screen time as I did in this week’s VFL broadcast.

3 Likes

Still there. was at the VFL on the weekend.

still no idea what he actually does though

2 Likes

Appreciate the update

I did a massive double take when his face appeared on the tele. We gleaned just 2 bits of info about him from that. He is still at the club and he appears to be well connected in upper levels of the club hierarchy, sitting in the stand next to Dan Richardson rather than sitting among players or coaches.

Luke and Dan both went to Xavier like every good AFL executive. Of course the hob ■■■■ together.

Tongue firmly in cheek.

Wouldn’t he report to someone like Richardson, so that’s not exactly a surprise. But really, who is sitting with on one day doesn’t really say much at all

Hopefully the AFL HR policy is non discriminatory, irrespective of which one of the major private schools the shortlisted applicants went to.

3 Likes

Luke in same year as Jobe? “I always wanted to return to the red and black in an astonishingly ill-defined capacity”

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like

No. The only thing you can take from that is he is still at the club. Who he is sitting with at the game you saw indicates nothing.

2 Likes

I dunno, if he was sitting with Marge in the catering tent selling tinnies for $4 a pop you could hazard a reasonable guess at a change of role…

2 Likes