Welcome to Essendon - Mark Jamar

Email from the club just dropped. The Big Russian has signed on with us. Fark Port.

Essendon Football Club is pleased to announce Mark Jamar has agreed to terms today for the 2016 season.

Jamar will bring plenty of experience to the Bombers after a fourteen-year career and 155 games at the Melbourne Football Club.

The 32 year-old is the seventh new recruit to join the Club, joining Ryan Crowley, James Kelly, Jonathan Simpkin, Matt Dea, Mathew Stokes and James Polkinghorne.

General Manager of Football, Rob Kerr, said the addition of Jamar filled a big hole on the list.

"We obviously needed to add a ready-made ruckman to our list. Mark, as a big-bodied, All Australian ruckman will provide us with a great deal of experience,” Kerr said.

“We feel Mark will work well with Matthew Leuenberger and assist with the development of our young players such as Gach Nyuon.”

angry ■■■■. like.

Swearing at the umpire. Knee jerk reaction from brad Scotts stupidity

What was the report for?

The sins of a north melbourne coach…

What was the report for?

EAD Port! Welcome big fella!

Never tear up our tarps

What color jumper will he wear on the bike ride?

Kareem Abdul Jamar

Will he complete an interview without breaking a sweat, you mean?

yes!! we are better than Port!! I knew we’d get them back for Ryder! :smile:

Soviet Red

Rainbow … Thread needs more speculation

Won’t have time to do the bike ride, … he’s dropping in to the Tatt parlour to get an EFC logo on his neck.

Enjoy the pay

Hope he doesn’t make the mistake of saying he’s happy to be here for the next 7 months.

I think Port should be compensated for this.

So do I think they should be compensated - they should get Jonathon Giles.