Welcome To Essendon - Mathew Stokes

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN

First Tippa, now Stokes? Not enough vanilla I say.

Hopefully he can keep the fires burning for another year.

Stoking the fire, so to speak?

Was that a mantlepiece joke?

Tim just said reignite …hehe

A @Benfti special from circa 2006! When it rains it pours!

Pleased to have him onboard.

Another one who has been there, done that, and can help drive the right standards.

Good choice.

im going out on a limb boot and saying that’s a reference to him rooting a team mates missus at geelong

I thought that was Christensen & the reason why he had to get out of sleepy hollow to the Bears??

Another one who has been there, done that, and can help drive the right standards.

Good choice.

im going out on a limb boot and saying that’s a reference to him rooting a team mates missus at geelong

I thought that was Christensen & the reason why he had to get out of sleepy hollow to the Bears??

Correct and the other player involved wanted out at the end of 2014 but then suddenly decided to stay once Christensen was traded.

Watching that video on the club site, he doesn’t appear to be to overly ‘stoked’.

Watching that video on the club site, he doesn't appear to be to overly 'stoked'.

I agree. Seems to love his mate Gill too which makes him a twat as far as I’m concerned. The clubs soul has gone having all these mercenaries running around in place of our champions… It doesn’t feel remotely Essendon anymore, everything is being run by the AFL and we are well and truly their bitche$.

He almost lost me when he mentioned that prick. Spoke well and will be good for the youngsters. Welcome Stokesy

Boot, you should know. You never look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire!

Boot, you should know. You never look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire!

Will somebody think of the chimney?!!

Watching that video on the club site, he doesn't appear to be to overly 'stoked'.

I agree. Seems to love his mate Gill too which makes him a twat as far as I’m concerned. The clubs soul has gone having all these mercenaries running around in place of our champions… It doesn’t feel remotely Essendon anymore, everything is being run by the AFL and we are well and truly their bitche$.

Maybe stick to things you understand.

He almost lost me when he mentioned that prick. Spoke well and will be good for the youngsters. Welcome Stokesy

which ****?

which ****?

…that ****, named **** !

It’s all perfectly visible to those with eyes that can see.

Whatever you reckon vinnie.

Whatever you reckon vinnie.

Whatever that means dude.