Mitch Brown - The Accountant

Depth at best.

Has anyone seen him keep his feet in a contest?

Nup.

Nice place holder, but I shudder if heā€™s part of our future

He has arms like my mum

Shouldn't be playing anymore.

Is a cancer in our forwardline.

Either play him back or not at all.

Absolutely right. Nothing short of disgusting missing two shots from 20m out almost straight in front. Actually thought he would be a handy third tall for us next year up forward but his kicking is absolutely atrocious.

And heā€™s the only current Essendon player thatā€™s ever done that?

I never really rated him , even in that nab performance ā€¦ Heā€™s ok but hopefully just in because we got f all else

Absolutely right. Nothing short of disgusting missing two shots from 20m out almost straight in front. Actually thought he would be a handy third tall for us next year up forward but his kicking is absolutely atrocious.

He has done it every week since mid-season.

He is no more inaccurate than anyone else on our side. And he usually scores as opposed to out on the full.

He is no more inaccurate than anyone else on our side. And he usually scores as opposed to out on the full.

Yeh but for a guy that doesnā€™t win his share if contests he needs to make the most if it because he is soft as butter

Yeh but for a guy that doesnā€™t win his share if contests he needs to make the most if it because he is soft as butter

And everyone else is tough? Give me a break. The whole side is as soft as butter.

Delist

I think he can play but is in a real rut and devoid of confidence playing as a 1st or 2nd key forward. As a hit up, high 3rd forward or a 3rd defender I think he can give us something from next year onwards.

Backline or finished.

And everyone else is tough? Give me a break. The whole side is as soft as butter.

I think you should take that back bud.

Plenty of blokes out there busting a gut. Let down by some of the older boys today.

I think you should take that back bud.

Plenty of blokes out there busting a gut. Let down by some of the older boys today.

You were the one that started talking about players being as soft as butter. And you want me to take it back?

Heā€™ll be reasonable KPD depth next year and was never going to be a star. People expecting big things from him or blaming him for our rubbish team are delusional.

Depth only, if he gets a game next year it means we are still bottom 4.
Those 2 misses from 25 out straight infront were game changers and such a letdown. 2 goal turn around both times

A liability. Nothing more. Canā€™t take a contested mark to save himself. Goal kicking atrocious.

Send him to the back line. At least saves us from having to waste a pick on Dea.

Iā€™m now questioning my original thoughts on him.

At first it was as a best 22 third tall.

Then it was as a depth KP/Third tall.

Now itā€™s getting towards should we bother keeping him for next year.