Mitch Brown - The Accountant

It was more the kick from Heppell made Brown reach back which caused the injury - A better kick then no contact and then no injury.

That’s weird, … is Acemans post (2 up) blank for everyone else??

Me too

1 Like

That proves it’s a no. I too could see it when I replied & quoted.

But it’s just blank o/wise … very odd.

Each to their own.

I’d rather not have drug peddling dogs play for my club.

The contact was after the mark.

That was the point of my post - Heppell does a better kick and there would be no contact.

Im aware of the point of your post, and it does not change the fact that Lewis’ contact was late, avoidable and unnecessary.

Nah - A better kick would have given Lewis no chance to impact the contest late or not - It obviously wasn’t late contact as no 50 metre penalty was called.

Yes, obviously. Just as it isn’t rape if a woman is wearing a short skirt.

1 Like

Is someone going to make a Hitler comparison soon here too now…??

3 Likes

What’s the background there with Lewis and peddling?

In retrospect, it is probably irresponsible of me to allude to the allegations that he was a supplier of illicit substances to his former teammates.

What did you sell to him that he sold to them?

Hopes and dreams.

1 Like

Us 99-01
Brisbane 01-04
Port 02-07(?)
Dawks 08-16

All had a number of players in the Lewis mould and I don’t think it is merely coincidence that they were all very successful through that period
Even West Coast, Sydney, Geelong through their periods at the top of the ladder had guys like Waters, Hall and Mooney

Expected to return first game after the bye.

Will need at least one in the VFL - Then get him back into the team - A valuable swingman.

lol. He will need to prove his chops before getting back into the side.

1 Like

Could potentially swing with Hooker, or if Franga is brought in for Stewart after the bye …

That is my dream, I really think it could develop Franga at both ends of the ground.

It could even be a Menage a trois with Franga Brown and Hooker swinging and swapping positions.

Didn’t Hugh Grant get involved with a Brown hooker (she was called Divine Brown I think), I don’t know if he used a Franga, but he was still involved with Hurley at the time. I’m sure he could relate to this arrangement, as long as Hurley wasn’t up front.

3 Likes