Welcome to Essendon - Nathan Grima

.@nathangrima17 is back in the game: bombe.rs/1mIXhdh #DonTheSash

He looks really unfit if you ask me. Honestly looks chunky

But i like him, how old is the bloke?

He’s 30.

I’d be bringing in Francis when possible, provided the club sees him as a backman.

Bugger, for some reasoni thought he might of been 27ish and worth another look. 30…pass

There’s no way in a jillion squillion years we’d look at him if he was 22, his body is royally routed and I am shocked that he is out there playing footy.

Yep his back is Winderlich type of rooted.

signed up… Good get

thought he retired due to continual back problems that never fully healed properly and never would ?

“We didn’t make this decision overnight. We’ve had ongoing discussions with Nathan, his surgeon and the North Melbourne medical team, and obviously needed to conduct significant due diligence before we put an offer on the table,” Dodoro said.

That sook Scott never talks to his medical team, it seems.

If he can stay fit… This is a pretty good get.

Apparently a genuinely funny guy too.

If he’s even 1% responsible for a win over North it’s worth his whole season’s salary.

thought he retired due to continual back problems that never fully healed properly and never would ?

something something jason winderlich cant tie shoes somehting something plays one game for the season

I’m happy with this because it annoys the bin dippers.

Odd.
But then I’ve been wrong before.

he got the all clear from his doc, no?

Won’t play a game

yep. got a doctors certificate.

gumby replacement.

yep. got a doctors certificate.

good ol’ stat dec aye

something something jason winderlich cant tie shoes somehting something plays one game for the season

i reckon we talked licha into going round again because we just can’t get enough of being sued by our own players*.

*mat not be true

Our list has become a grammar lesson:

“Say after me kids, Grima, Grimley, Grimliest …”

Seemed like a really good bloke in an interview I saw ages ago which shat me considering he was on North’s list.

We’re going to annoy some c**ts this year…and it’s great

Won't play a game

any other things we should know from your crystal ball? can you tell me how many games we will next year thanks.