Welcome to Essendon Orazio FANTASIA

Great video interview up of Fantasia + Bassett:  http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2013-11-29/btv-fantasias-bond-with-bassett

Also great to see the players running/training in the background.....HPC looks great

I like the boy. bit spotty though.

Break out season.

Great video interview up of Fantasia + Bassett:  http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2013-11-29/btv-fantasias-bond-with-bassett

Also great to see the players running/training in the background.....HPC looks great

I like the boy. bit spotty though.

Break out season.

like it a lot.

first time i have seen a pick 55 out thread a pick 26.

think of Merrett

think of Merrett

We don't need to build excitement for Merrett, it's already there

Z Merrett is the Kurt Aylett of our draft.

Bomber mentioned his courage specifically, which sets him apart from Davey, Jetta and Reimers in one fell swoop

I don't think it's fair to question Froggy's courage, he won the AFL Army Award for courage in 2007 where he had 3 of the 6 nominations for the year.
However this was in the context where he seriously broke bones, this required him to learn self preservation skills.
Just like Bomba said about Will Hams, they'll have to teach him how not to kill himself, while they build him up so his courage becomes a bonus and not a route to time on the sidelines, loss of speed and confidence a la Davey.

Jetta was always pretty good defensively. Much better without the ball than with it.

You must be mistaken. He is bad at everything ever.

Righto!
Better than Dell thou. At least he is still on the main list.

Bomber mentioned his courage specifically, which sets him apart from Davey, Jetta and Reimers in one fell swoop

I don't think it's fair to question Froggy's courage, he won the AFL Army Award for courage in 2007 where he had 3 of the 6 nominations for the year.
However this was in the context where he seriously broke bones, this required him to learn self preservation skills.
Just like Bomba said about Will Hams, they'll have to teach him how not to kill himself, while they build him up so his courage becomes a bonus and not a route to time on the sidelines, loss of speed and confidence a la Davey.

Surprised there hasn't been 100 posts echoing this protest by now.

Froggy was the most gutsy player on our team & smashed himself to pieces showing the team the way in his 1st few years.

Probably cutting his career in half by doing so.

He ■■■■ himself a fair few times later on though. Probably right in that the broken arm changed him a bit

think of Merrett

But Merrett has such an ordinary name

And we say carlscum has all the wog supporters…

And we say carlscum has all the wog supporters...

Their wogs are more numerous, but ours are higher quality.

Ours actually live in Carlton

Yes 3 cheers for Froggy courageous little man

If the players got half support Hirdy got we be a better club  

Its easy to be a sniper and pick a player out why don't we leave that to CB 

Ours actually live in Carlton

this is true

Saw Orazio running on the Moonee Ponds bike track today. Absolute determination written on the lad’s face. Get behind him, he’s giving this everything.

Saw Orazio running on the Moonee Ponds bike track today. Absolute determination written on the lad's face. Get behind him, he's giving this everything.

hope he found his bike

best name in football

RIP :frowning:

Sorry bumped the old thread apologies