Welcome to Essendon! Pick #5

Does pick 5 have a sensible haircut?

Does he snapchat?

Will never be as good as pick 4.

Pick 4 will win two Brownlows, pick 5 only one.

Pick 25 obviously was not deserving of its own welcome thread

Does he snapchat?

What was that ■■■■■■■■ from Carlscum’s name that got sacked due to snapchat?

Does he snapchat?

What was that ■■■■■■■■ from Carlscum’s name that got sacked due to snapchat?

Bootsma

I really hope this pick is a winner for us, I just can’t forget what a disaster Gumbleton turned out to be.

I really hope this pick is a winner for us, I just can't forget what a disaster Gumbleton turned out to be.

Explain to me what the ■■■■ gumbleton has to do with this?

I really hope this pick is a winner for us, I just can't forget what a disaster Gumbleton turned out to be.

Explain to me what the ■■■■ gumbleton has to do with this?

Was a top 5 pick that was a bust, big time. Especially considering some of the blokes who went after him.

A bust in terms of output, yes. But hard to blame recruiting staff for chronic injuries after he was drafted. More a case of bad luck really. McAlister & Bradley on the other hand…

A bust in terms of output, yes. But hard to blame recruiting staff for chronic injuries after he was drafted. More a case of bad luck really. McAlister & Bradley on the other hand....

Year we had #2 and #5 and we got Heffernan and McAllister. Though from memory the Gumbleton year sucked nearly as bad with 3 early picks all ending up duds.

On coke, blondie at the back.

A bust in terms of output, yes. But hard to blame recruiting staff for chronic injuries after he was drafted. More a case of bad luck really. McAlister & Bradley on the other hand....

Not blaming anyone, just nervous as high picks are usually higher risk as you’re tempted to take an undeveloped kid.

Gumby should be at his peak now but instead we have been using guys like Hurley, Carlisle, Crameri and Hooker as targets up forward while we wait for Daniher to develop.

High picks don’t always work out, it’s still a lottery.

Need to position our best selection at 5, not 4…just to maximise Saints’ regret for the next decade.

The Club’s already prepared for you #5

who cares if we screw up one of our top ten draft picks like we usually do, that’s why we got two bitcheeezzz

who’d have thought that the best thing carlisle did for the club was get us our next brownlow winner

It’s interesting that the Lovett trade led directly to the pick that got us Carlisle.

So the real question is, when are we going to end up trading the pick 5 player to St Kilda and what naughty thing us he going to get up to?

The Club's already prepared for you #5
I see there is some there to cover the Full List and Mark McVeigh (edit) Darren Bewick

#10 = Darren Bewick.

#10 = Darren Bewick.

Damn it! I been around long enough to know better!