Welcome to Essendon - Xavier 🏹 uursma

Get a kick son

Is he the goal kicking one?

Will forever represent an FU to Port and I love it

1 Like

This time next year I want other club’s complaining that Rosa is hard to deal with

I also want us to be a hated football club again but small steps ……

2 Likes

He’ll be an interesting dynamic and opens up some flexibility for the team in terms of Martin and Durham, and also provides better competition for spots. The upside is huge if he can regain his form, he’s still young and has his best ahead of him for little cost. Our depth has been massively improved this off-season.

17 Likes

We just need a new medical staff to get all these injured free agents right

4 Likes

Welcome Xavier, may your career be exciting and premiership filled.

7 Likes

I wanna arrow shot with him in the red n black. Fans are gonna go off their ■■■■!
Welcome Duursma

I’m ecstatic about this pick up, brings some personality back! Welcome duursma!

2 Likes

Another average castaway who’ll make no difference. Welcome to the EFC, where dreams come to die.

Jesus.

16 Likes

Lid off

1 Like

Sursum corda

1 Like

Happy to get this kid.

It’s been a great trade period for us thus far with only upgrades - feels like we’ve levelled up in places.

2 Likes

Can play, certainly showed that early in his career but had some injury issues the past 2 seasons. If he can overcome that I think we’ve got a pretty handy player. If Duursma and Martin take the wings I wonder if Duzz plays more across HB. I wouldn’t mind that because we do lack some run off the back flanks.

3 Likes

Welcome Davier Xuursma the new Flying Dutchman.

3 Likes

Welcome Xavier and Zane

Just getting ahead

5 Likes

All aboard the Zane Train

1 Like

That’s some high quality photshopping right there. Impossible to notice the changes.

6 Likes

“I’m very excited to join the Bombers, it’s been a stressful period of time but cannot wait to get started,” Duursma said.

“My best football is ahead of me, and I can’t wait to be pulling on the red and black, and running out in front of all the amazing Bomber fans.

26 Likes