#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

So, can he actually play, even a little bit?

Smacks only been able to put a month of good footy together once in his whole career.

Last year and as a forward. He then had a hamstring tendon injury that needed 8 weeks off(a bad on).

2 Likes

I read that article 3 times and don’t get the rule. Can McCluggage refuse to sign, deist himself, play for a year with Aaron Heppell and co. And then we sign him for free? Mitch Grigg, do we get him for free? Schloithe? Because they all sound very good.

2 Likes

Why do the AFL make these things so convoluted? It’s what the superannuation commission would come up with if they were in charge.

5 Likes

for a rookie spot who is only needed if all the other options get injured- I’m cool with it

9 Likes

Yes.

Howzat?

It’s a pretty cheap insurance policy. And like all insurance policies, you hope you never have to rely on it.

10 Likes

Exactly. Its a pretty good move by us I reckon. An AFL experienced ruck back-up costing only a rookie pick. Means we don’t have to use a pick in the ND.

3 Likes

Gerard Healy’s used to have a 203cm boner over this guy. “He can play in the ruck, he can play forward, he can play on the wing”. He could do all those thing Gerard, non of them all that well!

3 Likes

28…rucks mature late.
Any upside at all?

1 Like

Yeah he looked OK at times at Freo. Just always looked better resting forward.

1 Like

Which is perfect for what we want.

2 Likes

Only if they accept being a rookie though. I would hope the AFL wouldn’t allow non-rookie wages under this system, as that would reduce the abuse.

Who am I kidding, this is the farking AFL. That will definitely be another loophole.

1 Like
2 Likes

The key here as Gerard Healy is a fkwitted wankshaft.

4 Likes

He has terrible background music.

Delist.

6 Likes

WTF

3 Likes

His knee is still stuffed from falls festival a couple of years ago. I spose he will be ok for 2/3 games though :joy:

1 Like