#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

On the road to the draft podcast, Twomey mentioned we met with Darcy Fort last week so Clarke may not be 100% locked just yet.

Can’t be done until 1/12 I believe

Well we are one of three clubs where he did a medical, so who knows.
I’d say we are covering our bases.

And what better way to cover your base than with a Fort?

19 Likes

If plays the game well could capture the flag

6 Likes

Has he entered the draft? If not, surely he has a side lined up already (whether us or someone else). If he has, then the odds of us getting him probably aren’t that great.

I really hope his nickname is Blanket.

1 Like

It’d be a major headache if his first name is Panadeine.

8 Likes

All your fort are belong to us

5 Likes

this is the thing isn’t it. The ruling was that he could sign with us on 1 Dec as a rookie even if he bypassed the draft. So if we were signing him guaranteed he wouldn’t be in the draft pool. Do we have any way of knowing though?

And if we’re still talking to Fort and Sweet does that mean we’re not committed to Clarke, or that we might take 2 rucks, or that it’s all just smoke and mirrors? And what about if Williams is there at 34? Is that a consideration?

After?

Pillow

Roque. Offensive weapon of the modern ruckman, blue cheese rub instead of deep heat.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/local-footy-sa/sanfl/south-adelaide/south-adelaide-ruckman-keegan-brooksby-set-to-sign-with-west-coast-eagles/news-story/f2095fad4a6c32541852794f9168715f

Keegan Brooksby set to be selected by WC under the same Mumford rule that will allow us to rookie Clarke.

Darcy Fort is expected to be drafted in the ND with Geelong and Freo keen.

Out of the same mould as so many other ruckmen. Should Brie-s through the draft if clubs select Caerphilly and think he’s as Gouda-s other options. So 'e damn well should.

1 Like

Cheesey, AN10.

2 Likes

You own this pun cycle. Went in whey early and creamed it with a veritable charcuterie of alex bait

1 Like

This could lead to a blue.

2 Likes

West Coast love ruckmen a bit too much I reckon.

Stiff cheddar! Depends on how fondue are of puns.

2 Likes