Well Done Disco!

This technically should be in the Trade thread I suppose, but now that it’s done and dusted, I think our man Disco Dodoro did a ■■■■■■ good job the past 2 weeks. What we netted for Carlisle, an out of contract player who we could’ve easily lost for significant unders, or worst case, have him walk into the pre-season draft, to be able to prise Pick 5 off St.Kilda with a little help from Hawthorn was an outstanding get. Four picks inside the top 25, Leuenberger on a Free Agency pick-up at a very reasonable contract rate, Bird as part of the Carlisle trade who should give us decent service in the middle, netting a 2nd rounder for Melksham and being able to keep 2 2nd rounders is as good as I think we could do.

Well done Disco, if we nail our first 4 picks in the draft and perhaps can snare Mitch Brown as well then we have really set ourselves up nicely for the future!

Fantastic work Adrian - well done. Now looking forward to seeing you wave your magic on draft day.

And then your ■■■■ at the rest of the muppets after you clean sweep it, … then you can head out to party dance.

Well earned thread.

I’m getting Dodoro’s number on my guernsey next year.

Well earned thread.

I’m getting Dodoro’s number on my guernsey next year.

5?

Dont sack then???

KEEP DODORO.

Thread already has THREE posts and still no jacket picture.

Needs to be rectified immediately.

A decent draft and he earns a pay rise. Almost there.

My shirt is so unbuttoned, my gold chain is so in chest hair, my souv is so tzatziki’d.

Love that we are still regarded a hard club to trade with

Essendon are notoriously hard to deal with at the trade table, so when Jake Carlisle wanted out it was going to take a very brave club to try and secure his services. Fortunately he is such a good player there were plenty of suitors, and he eventually nominated St Kilda as his club of choice. The Bombers got Hawthorn involved in the bidding at one point, ensuring the Saints had to pay top dollar.

We did brilliantly well and won this trade period hands down

Well earned thread.

I’m getting Dodoro’s number on my jacket next year.

EFA.

DISCO

Yep, credit to disco for his work over the last three years. He really has clearly built a good team under him and probably saved the clubs ■■■ from ten years in the duldrums with Zerret, Lav and Langford looking like winners. He has done a bang up job in difficult circumstances.

But, the work isn’t over yet. He needs to nail the picks this year too, and repeat the effort next year to completely save our bacons.

I have complete faith he will do it!

Good job disco.

Maybe we can all pitch in a few Buck from blitz and send him something? Jumper voucher at icebreaker?

TARGET: ACQUIRED

This should be a poll. How many jackets maketh the Disco?

Solid Gold effort Disco

Think I put this somewhere yesterday, but the man is worthy of all the love we can give.

Thread already has THREE posts and still no jacket picture.

Needs to be rectified immediately.

</blockquo
Looks a bit like the late great merv neagle

Suspect Merv Keane may have played Robin to Disco’s Batman. Well done to both of you.