We're GONNA WIN! Ess V Rich MatchNite Thread

did you see how long it was in tigers front half in in the first half… thats why.

1 Like

Richmond pressure too much and too clean. We butchered a fair few and avoided the corridor until the last.

Almost snuck in, bad luck boys.

1 Like

DRink

Agree. We have to make finals and win on our own merits. Waiting for other teams to lose is ■■■■ thinking. Not good enough!!!
First eight rounds were completely wasted.

1 Like

I didn’t even bother watching the game as i knew richmond were going to do us twice (like collingwood ) for 2018 season - they did. Woosha - well in his 2nd season we scrapped into finals, 2018, we didn’t even scrape in, we didn’t make the finals. When the hell is the club going to pull it’s head in and say enough is enough, I am sick and tired of the past 15 years of sheer crap this club has churned out, week after week. Goddard won’t be at the club in 2019, hopefully, a few others treading water also hopefully will be delisted or traded. The club is along way off from playing in a prelim final, never mind a GF.

And all teams were undermanned.
Hawks without Rioli
Pies without treloar
Tigers without Cotchin

You’d know about under 15s. I’d be surprised if you even played at that level.

I understand. But we have to make our own way. Accepting near enough is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

They werent missing both of their best 2 forwards, and considering it was our forward half that was the biggest issue i’d say its significant

2 Likes

a premiership team missing 7 players shows that if all things were equal and they had said 7 players and we had ours, they’d have won.

so yet agian delusional essendon supporters want to hide behind " oh if we had raz and daniher" we’d have won bullshit.
no no we wouldn’t have, cos they are a premiership team if there’s no injuries to use as an EXCUSE.

1 Like

That finish certainly wouldn’t have dissuaded any potential recruits.

3 Likes

Second half the of the season was tremendous.

Can’t deny that.
Smashed the Eagles, Swans and North all finals bound.

1 Like

None of them are 6’7" and athletic when not injured.

you seen our outs mate?

2 Likes

Go ■■■■■■■ support them then ya flog

2 Likes

Such a strange person with a weird way of looking at things.

Please Ask chopsuey about that.

Roaming can’t get anyone.

Tells me we are not quite good enough need a few more elite players