West Perth V East Perth Eagles Grand Final

kerr just does what he likes. WSPHU

No...just, no.

Are these WA players worth that much now that WA has lost its AAA rating? In a few years time they'll just be junk bond players. Can we afford to risk our precious few draft picks on sub prime recruits?

Eaaaaaaaaagles

Very good game. Refreshing to see two teams play good old fashioned footy, although with the modern defensive emphasis.

Looked like West Perth were going to get run over at one stage, but they came home very strongly. I thought it was a good decision to kick against the gale in Q1 so they could come home with a wet sail. They were the best team on the day, while East Perth employed the dirtier tactics throughout.

Well deserved win! Celebrate it up, Diggers!

Suffer in yer jocks, yer cheatin', alignment seeking bastards.

It's a grand ol' flag

It's a high flying flag

It's the emblem for me and for you, you Leederville Oval squatting bastards...

Suffer in yer jocks, yer cheatin', alignment seeking bastards.

Yep West Coast wankers

No...just, no.

Im talking about rohan kerr incase you misunderstood.
I was getting excited in the hype. hes a good chance to get rookied by someone imo. 5 goals on grand final day is not a bad effort though

K Bradley made a name for himself in a stunning West Perth (clap clap clap) winning GF performance.

Stunning.

Screw the East Perth Eagles.

Not the best example if you want to inspire the EFC faithful.

KB was an even still yet another further #1 pick EFC wasted.

No...just, no.

I was getting excited in the hype. hes a good chance to get rookied by someone imo. 5 goals on grand final day is not a bad effort though

I knew exactly who you were talking about, Rohan's an ex-Carlton player who makes Tom Hislop look like a mild-mannered citizen in comparison.

It's a grand ol' flag

It's a high flying flag

You support Melbourne?

How did Lee go?

It's a grand ol' flag

It's a high flying flag

You support Melbourne?

Melbourne use it on licence from West Perth (clap clap clap).

How did Lee go?

Went alright for an alignment seeking ■■■■■■■.

No...just, no.

I knew exactly who you were talking about, Rohan's an ex-Carlton player who makes Tom Hislop look like a mild-mannered citizen in comparison.

Bang on the money Dunners. Maturity & common sense are not even in Rohan's vocab. Do not touch . . . .

So I read Lee got 37 possies but wasnt in the best players..how does that happen?

Because his side cheated.

Ashton Hams reckons he's quit because he wouldn't be able to bear putting on an East Perth guernsey, having played so long for South Freo.

Can you blame him?

Can you?