What's the earliest thing / moment you can remember? Throwback Thursday

At kindergarten being hassled by bullies. Knowing the area, they would have been from Collingwood families.

.What was the question?

Going to the zoo. I found later my sister was born the next day so I was 29 months old.

Going to the zoo. I found later my sister was born the next day so I was 29 months old.

did they still call that one "the zoo" after other zoos started up or did they rename it?

How was the dodo enclosure? 

Don't remember dodos...only remember a fairly impressive triceratops cage.

did they still call that one "the zoo" after other zoos started up or did they rename it?

Well...Melbourne Zoo, naturally. Are there others in Australia?

wow! what did they keep in that?

wow! what did they keep in that?

2 Brontosauruses....no...Brontosauri...no...there was a brontosaurus in there, and I think there might have been another one too.

Well...Melbourne Zoo, naturally. Are there others in Australia?
Dubbo says fark you.

I remember the sensation of my teething ring, and I remember my play pen.  How it felt to lean against it. 

Kind of like indoor cricket.

I remember the sensation of my teething ring, and I remember my play pen.  How it felt to lean against it. 

You took skin off your knees and got bevvies at the bar afterwards while perving on netballers?

Zoo's brah.
Mine are:
going to a wet footy match at Whitten Oval.
Going to visit my mum in hospital after my brother was born. I remember going with my grandmother on the tram and its old tartan seats. I also remember being in the hospital and eating mum's food, but not my brother. I was 3.
Sitting on the floor of my parents' room in all the tissues I was in the process of pulling out of the box.
Japanese people patting my curly tops at the penguin parade in Phillip Island. Come to think of it this was pre my brother, so probably the earliest.
No ■■■■■■■■ or vomiting memories, I was apparently a vomiting machine though......

You took skin off your knees and got bevvies at the bar afterwards while perving on netballers?

Was-I-that-drunk.jpg

My first day of school, at Moonee Ponds West Primary School.

We all sit on the floor, teacher comes in, good morning, boys and girls, my name is Mrs SMACK, have to put it in capitals, coz, it boomed into/through my head.

I didn't speak that whole school year. :lol:

Because she was a prolific heroin dealer or a distributor of corporal punishment?

Because she was a prolific heroin dealer or a distributor of corporal punishment?

Lol, as I was 5 at the time have to go with the second.

I think the correct answer is Andruska. 

I think the correct answer is Andruska. 

I can't recall/Forgot my notes.

More poo. Mine’s simultaneously having a dump alongside our Border Collie in the front yard. A woman laughed as she walked past the front gate.