What amuses you

Lol.
It was May Park, yes.
She was very scared.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure NZ bikie gangs moving over here is a real thing.
The tightening up of VISA laws to let border force deport kiwis back home cited that as a factor.

1 Like

I’ve been spending some time at the local Men’s Shed lately where one of their activities is the preparation and sale of firewood.

Today, one of the shedders named Eugene was chopping up some kindling and I felt obliged to call out “Careful with that axe, Eugene”.

They gave me donuts.
Philistines.

7 Likes

That’s so much worse, my condolences.

For those who are wondering WTF I am talking about …

2 Likes

I know a bloke called Roderick and used to live next door to a Eugene. Those lines never occurred to me!

1 Like

You need to have a warped mind. I’m sure that @wimmera1 will back me up on this.

1 Like

Or one day at Windy Hill, when some opposition thug took umbrage at a totally fair bump delivered by Roger Merrett, the cry “Welease Woger” went up. Of course, Life of Brian was a lot fresher in the memory then.

2 Likes

One for the mathematically minded. Seen this one before, @Alan_Noonan_10 ?

3 Likes

No, but I can attest to its accuracy.

The prophecy has been fulfilled.

10 Likes

*** WARNING! WARNING! NSFW! VERY COARSE LANGUAGE! NSFW! WARNING! ***

4 Likes

okay, I’ll admit it - I laughed.

2 Likes

13 Likes

was at the supermarket this morning. The phone of the guy in front of me at the checkout starts ringing - Collingwood theme song :face_vomiting:

He finishes his call, and reaches for some shopping bags. Naturally, I suggest he might like one of my Essendon ones.

If looks could kill… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

5 Likes

I reckon this one might be worse.

Bit hard to see on the streeetview screen grab, but a kebab ad on a funeral home.

1 Like

Deleted

@theDJR
@Gnik

Who are the other northsiders ? (Porktopians)

Ban them all, @Hoffy.

1 Like