What Annoys You More

it annoyed me that for the first time in a million years, I sunk to engaging in a war of words with a pesky 18/19 year old Hawthorn “supporter”" last night. I wish I was the lady in “Killing Eve” and could have stabbed her. When I asked her what her problem was, she said in a whiny young person voice " (I don’t like the way you cheer when Hawthorn do something wrong)"Fark me!!

I did try and explain that I do clap when there is a good mark (whoever is playing or if there is a good piece of play), but nah, nothing. I then asked her what her problem was and she said"Oh It’s your Essendon culture, so I said oh please explain and she mumbled something, so I said sorry I cant hear you, but nothing. At the end of the game I offered to shake her hand as a peace offering, but no, burnt me big time!! Jeez I had good time messing with her head. hehehhe

9 Likes

Channelling your inner Bea Smith there? :wink:

Dawks fans are right up there as one of the worst groups in the comp.

2 Likes

LOL, maybe Frankie!? For some reason I needed to kill her!

1 Like

Ha.

I had a couple Box Hill Specials behind me for the VFLW game today. Dunno what it is about Box Hill, but they’re seriously seriously annoying.

1 Like

I had the same except it was my mate who i invited to the game. Never again.
Complained about every free kick ( even the throw against Breust on outer wing) and proceeded to tell everyone around him why their thoughts on the game were wrong and he was all knowing.
Fark hawthorn and fark their supporters.

2 Likes

Make a perfect Blitzpert. :smirk:

1 Like

Did you stab him?

Worst supporters are Hawthorn, Geelong, Richmond and Carlton.

Port & the Pies must be included as well. Port fans are especially rabid.

Collingwood fans are generally okay and I don’t see enough of Port fans to judge them.

Crows fans are pretty bad too. They know nothing about footy outside of their own team.

2 Likes

Close. I set myself pregame to put up with his ■■■■ so was prepared not to bite. Patience ran out in the last though, especially when they got back to 3 goals.

Lucky you, Megz. I’ve witnessed quite a few violent incidents involving their supporters. Once saw a cowardly pack of thugs beat the crap out of an opposition supporter outside the G, when I attended a game as a neutral. I guess all supporter groups have a few bad apples, but Port seem to have a lot of them.

Richmond supporters are the worst behaved by a long stretch.

Hawthorn fans are the worst to deal with OUTSIDE the footy.

2 Likes

No doubt about it, Essendon have the worst supporters of any Club.

And so farking what, I am proud of the passion.

You’ve been listening to Dear Leader too much.

No, I have been going to the Footy for a farking long time.

Yep Hawthorn was bad, Weagles are very bad and female Saints supporters are scary, but I have seen much worse things from Bomber Supporters than any other team.

In fact, the Members Stand at Windy Hill was a very frightening place to be when the Bombers lost.

Only time I’ve been in a fight at the football was against a Richmond supporter.

Me - Crows, triggers, Bombers.

St. Kilda at Moorabbin were very bad back in the day. Prolly the scariest away games that I can remember. The Pies at Vic Park also.