What annoys you?

Fkn Marzipan!

Why? … Just why?

When you book accommodation for a weekend at the beach a few months in advance, take a day off work so you can have a long weekend and when the weekend finally arrives the weather forecast is Friday 26, Saturday 19 & rain, Sunday 19 & rain, Monday 20, Tuesday 26

FFS

Are you worried you’ll get wet while swimming?
Fkn MarzipanALMOND MEAL!

Why? … Just why?

Fkn Marzipan!

Why? … Just why?

Up the with patchouli, for me.

Being directed to shift your office into a different building (apparently to “be closer to the HQ”) only to find that the phone lines don’t work and need to be replaced, the problem with the phone lines means the fire alarm system doesn’t work, the toilet in the men’s room leaks when you flush, there is no cold water for the shower, and ironically the hot-water boiler in the little kitchen doesn’t work, and no-one can find the keys for the individual offices so everything has to be left unlocked. They told us 3 months ago they were moving us out of a perfectly functional work area. Would have thought they would have had this all sorted out.

Actually, not having the phone ring has been kind of relaxing, regardless of whether people are trying to reach me for work or not. Guess I’ll just have to waste more time on Blitz…

Waiting.

That the reason the fire alarm in the service elevator didn’t go off while I was in it during an evacuation the other week turns out to be because the technicians disabled the alarm because it was malfunctioning.

People who drive slow on freeways because the shoulders are closed off. Fuckwits, your lane is still the same width

Aaarh Rosso, getting that rage on with the start of the footy season.
Nice timing !

Selling a car.

Took my oldest (3yrs old) to a play center in Cranbourne while my wife had a sleep as the newborn was up all night. Cant believe how many school aged kids are here. Shouldn’t they be at school? And these are the type of parents who will complain about their child being behind and blame the teacher.

Couples who organise expensive weddings, then complain that it’s so expensive. YOU chose to do so, don’t cry to me about it.

Couples who organise expensive weddings, then complain that it's so expensive. YOU chose to do so, don't cry to me about it.

On the other end of the scale, a friend of mine just got an invitation to a cousin’s wedding in Horsham. Pizza for the reception and BYO spirits apparently. Mmmmm, classy.

I am not opposed to those invites which specify no presents or the ones from the not-cashed up who say no presents, but if you want to come, please pay for own eats and drinks ( we can cover reception hire and entertainment)

Couples who organise expensive weddings, then complain that it's so expensive. YOU chose to do so, don't cry to me about it.

On the other end of the scale, a friend of mine just got an invitation to a cousin’s wedding in Horsham. Pizza for the reception and BYO spirits apparently. Mmmmm, classy.

What’s wrong with that?

Reception at the roller disco?

They turned that into a gym.
Maybe at the Sports & Community Club (that’s the pokies to you).

Edit: Can you get your mate to bring back some florries for me, FG? Ta.

BBQ at the lake in the Police Paddocks?

Not bad.
Used to live up the top of Wawunna Rd.
Maybe Weir Park?

Not bad.
Used to live up the top of Wawunna Rd.
Maybe Weir Park?

Lanes and Games if it’s wet?