What annoys you?

Looking after two dogs who hate each other and are total attention whores and get envious of each other. You can’t separate them because they freak out but if you’re around when they’re together they crack the ■■■■■ with each other.

Looking after two dogs who hate each other and are total attention whores and get envious of each other. You can't separate them because they freak out but if you're around when they're together they crack the ■■■■■ with each other.

Walk them together and they’ll form a ‘pack’. Make sure you lead.

Easy. Get a Mac.

I might consider an Apple product, … if they ever stop ripping everybody off.

Apple and microsoft are both ■■■■■. I hate them.

Try out Ubuntu then.

News articles which are about someone who started with nothing and then made millions.

Easy. Get a Mac.

Try out Ubuntu then.

Caveat, troubleshooting linux is equivalent to pulling nails.

News articles which are about someone who started with nothing and then made millions.

The ones with the stunners with their legs and cleavage hanging out? Not suss at all.

Hearing some PC SJW tell us it’s an abuse of civil liberties to video OD victims while they’re under and then show them spewing and gagging to the victims later.

It’s an abuse of my civil liberties that our paramedics and police are having to spend so much of our valuable resources on self-indulgent f**kwits who can’t help popping pills or shoving crap up their noses.

Jeezuz AN, … I’m not stalking you, … I’m not, … but …

Do you have any Kids … hence Grand Children?/

Kids are going to do what they are going to do, and the users of party subs, come from all walks of life., including very well to do, well educated familes.

Just say no, has never worked & never will. Those inclined, from all ilks, will take the risks and seek the thrills as they go from teen til at least mid 20’s.

If the Gov would set up the testing stations, and manage it correctly, without giving the appearance of condoning, then many, if not all of them would never have gotten to that point.

You are being an irascible, ignorant old shitt today for some reason.

Stop spouting off here and go kick a bin or something

Jeezuz AN, .. I'm not stalking you, .. I'm not, .. but ...

Do you have any Kids … hence Grand Children?/

Kids are going to do what they are going to do, and the users of party subs, come from all walks of life., including very well to do, well educated familes.

Just say no, has never worked & never will, those inclined, from all ilks, will take the risks and seek the thrills as they go from teen til at least mid 20’s.

If the Gov would set up the testing stations, and manage it correctly, without giving the appearance of condoning, then many, if not all of them would never have gotten to that point.

You are being an irascible, ignorant old shitt today for some reason.

Stop spouting off here and go kick a bin or something

Bins have been well and truly kicked already…luckily they were empty when I brought them in.

I stand by the first paragraph…show someone how pitiful they look. It’s not a breach of civil liberties. It’s still a crime, whether or not it should be is a different matter.

And secondly, I don’t think those horrific drink-driving and speeding ads did much harm. Probably went a long way to reducing the road toll. Everyone (over 18) has a right to drink, but not to drink and drive.

Well, I have no problem with the 1st paragraph, in principle, as long as it was only used to show them what they were like, and only they saw it, but there’s inherent risk that won’t be the case I suppose, & I’ll bet that’s the CL’s issue.

But I also would have no problem with all medical emergencies, hell all the way to elective surgeries being videoed, , as a matter of course, (like Police wearing body cams should be stock practice) to keep people on their toes, and provide evidence in the case of suing, and / or defending suits. If that were the case it would just exist, and they should be shown it.

But I was clearly taking issue with your 2nd para though, … wasn’t I?

Hearing some PC SJW tell us it's an abuse of civil liberties to video OD victims while they're under and then show them spewing and gagging to the victims later.

It’s an abuse of my civil liberties that our paramedics and police are having to spend so much of our valuable resources on self-indulgent f**kwits who can’t help popping pills or shoving crap up their noses.

Or getting so ■■■■■■ they need to be scraped out of Flemington’s rose gardens.
Every year.

Well, I have no problem with the 1st paragraph, in principle, as long as it was only used to show them what they were like, and only they saw it, but there's inherent risk that won't be the case I suppose, & I'll bet that's the CL's issue.

But I also would have no problem with all medical emergencies, hell all the way to elective surgeries being videoed, , as a matter of course, (like Police wearing body cams should be stock practice) to keep people on their toes, and provide evidence in the case of suing, and / or defending suits. If that were the case it would just exist, and they should be shown it.

But I was clearly taking issue with your 2nd para though, … wasn’t I?

Yeah, that was just me being me!

I just soaked up a lot of brewed and fermented substances until 7 or 8 years ago. Never got into anything else.

Yeah, well alcohol is the biggest culprit of all, as I’m pretty sure you know. Responsible for way more injury violence and death than the rest combined.

*That may be under threat now with the advent of Ice in the latest figures, but even then, I suspect a lot of the drama there still comes from the ingesting of amounts of alcohol far past normal passing out stage whilst on it too.

Yeah, well alcohol is the biggest culprit of all, as I'm pretty sure you know. Responsible for way more injury violence and death than the rest combined.

*That may be under threat now with the advent of Ice in the latest figures, but even then, I suspect a lot of the drama there still comes from the ingesting of amounts of alcohol far past normal passing out stage whilst on it too.

Never caused me to be violent…just to talk even more crap and throw up a lot.

Easy. Get a Mac.

Try out Ubuntu then.

Shhh. Let her figure that out.

Those ■■■■■■■ family first or family safe or family smile ads on the radio at the moment. FMD

Oh and the health nurse (?) Who when my sister in law took my niece to see her for a check up said that my sister in law shouldn’t really use the word “no” in front of her daughter as she climbed out of her arms to grab some scissors because “no” is a “negative” term.

The next generation is ■■■■■■!!!

“I want you to seriously reconsider what you are about to do.”

Is that what they want you to say?

And my family right now. Had enough of most of them.

And my family right now. Had enough of most of them.

lol. Amen. You can choose your friends …

Easy. Get a Mac.

Try out Ubuntu then.

Shhh. Let her figure that out.

Nah this is something i’m quite passionate about, linux has no place in a household. neckbeards can gagf.