What annoys you?

The beer was terrible but the illegality was delicious.

The people who choose ‘apple’* to be a flavour in any sort of confectionery hate children, themselves, and life.

*Yes, the quotation marks are necessary. You don’t think an actual apple is involved, do you?

Councils and developers who put caveats down but dont follow through in making sure they are implemented.. a bloke moved into his house 3 years ago and hasnt put in a driveway.. just uses bricks to act as a 'ramp' to get his car into his garage.. but you get fined for letting your nature strip grow a little long... wtf?

I like the councils where they have covenants on the land where you can’t develop on it, but you can break the covenant for a fee. Ummm…so it’s a bribe?

And moreland council will turn a nature strip into an apartment building if they could. Demolishing anything just to get more apartments.

Well, it is more land.

The people who choose 'apple'* to be a flavour in any sort of confectionery hate children, themselves, and life.

*Yes, the quotation marks are necessary. You don’t think an actual apple is involved, do you?

What’s your take on “sour apple” flavor?

Councils and developers who put caveats down but dont follow through in making sure they are implemented.. a bloke moved into his house 3 years ago and hasnt put in a driveway.. just uses bricks to act as a 'ramp' to get his car into his garage.. but you get fined for letting your nature strip grow a little long... wtf?

I like the councils where they have covenants on the land where you can’t develop on it, but you can break the covenant for a fee. Ummm…so it’s a bribe?

And moreland council will turn a nature strip into an apartment building if they could. Demolishing anything just to get more apartments.

So you don’t think a 19 story apartment building when the max everywhere around it is 6 is reasonable?

They also approved a 28 dwelling apartment building right near us down the end of a quiet suburban street with not even town houses around it

The people who choose 'apple'* to be a flavour in any sort of confectionery hate children, themselves, and life.

What’s your take on “sour apple” flavor?

I don’t mind sour, but even then apple is not a great flavour.

So you don’t think a 19 story apartment building when the max everywhere around it is 6 is reasonable?

They also approved a 28 dwelling apartment building right near us down the end of a quiet suburban street with not even town houses around it

Don’t forget, these buildings don’t need car parks either.
Councils are ■■■■■.

Ditto “banana”. And “strawberry”, whilst I’m at it.

Fark no! Dodgy chemical banana is one of the world’s great flavours.

Fake banana rules.

Pink = “strawberry” is very lame though.

Fake banana rules.

Unless it’s in Cadbury’s Snack chocolate blocks. That stuff is awesome.

Fake banana rules.

Barney Bananas - do they still make them?

Fake banana rules.

Just thought the same thing. Favourite ice cream in childhood.

Mmm… aromatic benzene rings.

Fake banana rules.

farkin carnts stopped making banana choc tops ffs!
and…ythey also stopped making farkin chocolate choc tops!!! WTF?>???

now they have some shiit called farkin red velvet instead. buncha farkin wankas

Fark no! Dodgy chemical banana is one of the world’s great flavours.

I used to work in a dairy facility that made banana flavoured milk, and one of my jobs was sampling the premix powder for testing…

Highlight of my career. I swear I would get a contact high off that stuff.

Mmm... aromatic benzene rings.

Don’t use chemical names lest you accidentally summon Dr Oz, Pete Evans and David ‘Avocado’ Wolfe and all their bullshittery.

Fake banana rules.

Nope. Only real survivor is the banana Paddle Pop.

Fake banana rules.

farkin carnts stopped making banana choc tops ffs!
and…ythey also stopped making farkin chocolate choc tops!!! WTF?>???

now they have some shiit called farkin red velvet instead. buncha farkin wankas

Hmmm … down here we can get Vanilla, Chocolate, Boysenberry and Peppermint Choc Chip.