What annoys you?

Vegan!

Bit hard to be that when you drink Adelaide water.

2 Likes

Fixed.

1 Like

I have no interest in astrophysics at all, but I find him pretty interesting across the gamut, ditto Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

3 Likes

I love sciencey stuff as much as …well, anyway. The thing about NDT (and I subscribe to Startalk) is that farking annoying as fark sucking-through-the-teef noise he makes when he’s talking, as if he’s trying to sleaze onto some chick ffs.

People who think that global warming means the sun is getting hotter, and that floods are not in any way related to climate change. So pretty much Herald Sunners.

1 Like

I call them Murdochians, … or “The Murdoched”

3 Likes

When you’re on a road trip holiday and you decide to swing in to the bottle shop to take some drinks back to the room. Haven’t had premixers for years. They’ll do. You get a few sips in and think “geez, I don’t remember them tasting that bad”. Then you look at the can.

“Zero sugar”.

Aren’t they supposed to make the label look sufficiently weird to warn you?

1 Like

“The climate is always changing.”

Eels. Just brought one into the boat to show the young bloke (was his line), now I’m cleaning up the slime. Worse than fkg stingrays.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried stingray. Eels take a lot of prep.

People who drive 10 km/h below the speed limit with the strict exception of when there is an overtaking lane.

calder fwy.

do 90 when its 100
keep doing 90 when its 80.

get off the road you degenerates.

4 Likes

Review threads after a loss.

You get all these halfwits you’ve never seen before popping in to make inane remarks, often giving us lots more whipping boys.

You feel like putting up the sign “■■■■ off, we’re full”. We have enough blithering morons already.

9 Likes

This is the 5th farkin season that the farkin saga has impacted. That really annoys me!

(Sorry AT, I pinched this from you but it sums it all up for me)

I just want us to play well and win ANZAC day occasionally, surely that’s not too much to ask…

5 Likes

The ■■■■■■■ Wiggles. I hate them so much. It’s not enough that they make millions of dollars from this inane bullshit, I get my face rubbed in it every morning. FFS.

4 Likes

Don’t let it worrry you. It will pass. If you’ve made it past 'In the Nightgarden ’ with your life you’re halfway there.

Get a bit of old school Loony Tunes and Tom and Jerry. The kids love it it’s non PC and heaps better than any modern cartoons.

4 Likes

Thankfully my kids never liked them. Hi 5 is worse if it’s any consolation.

1 Like

I don’t mind them and I hate 95% of kids shows. Literally all my child watches is Playschool, Wiggles and Bananas in Pyjamas.

My place of employment.

■■■■ them.