What annoys you?

The other two are fine, just can’t cop idiots ripping off nursery rhymes and acting like idiots as any sort of entertainment/education. The only one with any redeeming value is Emma. If I saw Captain Feathersword on the street, I’d have to walk the other way for fear of a drawn out law suit. Anyway, there is a lot of ■■■■ kids TV, and if they aren’t the worst, they are amongst the most annoying.

I thought the yearly rants about the Hottest 100 being full of ■■■■■ music was a pretty bad case of it’s_the_kids_who_are_wrong.jpg, but I think you’ve topped it pretty conclusively here @Zimmer.

3 Likes

Watch an ep. of Lachy and get back to me.

I’ll first try plonking a kid down in front of 4 Corners, and see if they like that. Then I’ll watch some kids TV and see if it appeals to me.

3 Likes

Specious argument. Just because heaps of people like something doesn’t preclude it’s being bad. I’m not much for 4 Corners either. And for what it’s worth, I’m answering in the “what annoys you” thread in the General Gibberish Thread, I’m not asking for a ■■■■■■■ diatribe. Take a fecking chill pill once in while.

Never go off brand!

:smiley:

I’m more saying that what should be annoying you is watching copious amounts of stuff that is clearly not aimed at you. You’re not meant to like it.
Passing no comment on whether it’s good, bad or indifferent.

Jnr diggers #1 had a raging Thomas the Tank Engine habit when he was little. Would go mental when he heard the song and become entranced for the 10 or so minutes the show was on. One stupid day, the ABC had changed the schedule rendering the adults and child in our household in a state of panic. So much so that I called them to find out ‘the f*ck’ was going on?. Turns out it had been rescheduled to a morning slot which was quite a relief but it was a tense day or so until we came to turns with the new regime.

6 Likes

Try Captain Pugwash instead

Do you need a hug?

HOLD ME

1 Like

You think you’ve got it tough?
My boss is a carnt - and I’m my boss!!!

5 Likes

fixed

1 Like

Now there’s just a kids iView app and my 2 yo knows exactly where to find it on my phone, bugmans phone and the tablet (it’s in a different spot on each). So timing doesn’t matter. Luckily you can restrict the shows.

That being said if they ever reschedule playschool I’ll kill someone.

1 Like

True that.

1 Like

I wish that was available about 8 years ago.

People who dont walk a few mtrs to put shopping trolleys in the return bays

2 Likes

Shopping centres who put the only trollet return bay 1.4 kilometres away from wher I’ve parked.

1 Like

That’s the creek, not a shopping trolley bay!

6 Likes

Just saw someone put their hand up to stop an ambulance entering the hospital, so they could cross on the footpath first.

5 Likes

On their way to the BMW no doubt.

2 Likes