What annoys you?

Fark me!

I had to get to my dressage lesson ok. And Bikram ran late, and my masseuse cancelled on me. SO I STOPPED A FREAKING AMBULANCE. NOBODY DIED! Probably.

5 Likes

Seem to have struck a chord.
It shocked me, too.

I’m feeling B flat.

Well you’d have to B. Coz, you can’t B sharp, C…

2 Likes

This… the pappadum song is a bit annoying

Fog lights. Most of the time they are just extra unnecessary glare. They are everywhere in all weather. They are actually illegal except in fog snow or other hazardous weather. Ute drivers seem to think they are mandatory in all conditions.

Mind you it’s policed about as much as the road rule offence of not pulling left when safe to do so on carriageways where the speed limit is more than 80 km/h (regardless of the speed you are doing). Which is to say not at all.

1 Like

Fog lights or daytime running lights? Normally the fog lights are like a high beam version of daytime running lights.

People who repair cars after a prang and don’t re-align headlights. Muppets the lot of them.

1 Like

People who use muppets as a derogatory term.

Fark SEN.

4 Likes

What’s green & smells like Pork?

I’d prefer not to talk about your private parts.

2 Likes

1 Like

Shopping centres.

1 Like

Relatives who decide to get married overseas the week before Christmas.

How do you tell them you won’t be attending cause you’re not going to spend money on peak season airfares and accommodation?

1 Like

Friends of ours did that.
‘We’re getting married in Bali!’
‘Have fun!’

2 Likes

They’re going to Phuket.

1 Like

Byeeee!

1 Like

They sure are.

4 Likes

Dear XX, I won’t be attending cause I’m not going to spend money on peak season airfares and accommodation. Cheers. SN

2 Likes