What annoys you?

Family friend was getting married in Vegas. The mother of the groom isn’t very wealthy and they weren’t going to chip in. She finally found the money to go about 3 months before the weeding.

Then they called the wedding off 3 weeks later! Pr1cks

Vegas wedding.

either the wedding or marriage was doomed to fail.

1 Like

I know. Muppets are cool!

2 Likes

I think Sheeds started that.

Coles and Safeway no longer seem stock the jalapeño red rock dip :cry:

People who carelessly dent the car parked next to them with their door when either entering or exiting. When I catch you, and I will, I’m going to dent you.

6 Likes

I’ll confess something pretty bad that I did, here and now (since it’s anonymous) -
The other week, I received my first nice dent from a 4wd door at a shopping centre.
My steel-caps left a nicer one in their door.

5 Likes

This.

Some prick did it to the misses at Fountain Gate but it was so deep that their door must have wedged into her side panel as it left a fair dent and got their white paint scratched within the dent.

1 Like

Sir, you have my respect and admiration. Well played.

1 Like

People on eBay who call anything older than they are ‘art’ farkin ‘deco’.

2 Likes

It’s not enough that our Footy game is constructed out of vagaries and interpretations, no.
We also have this idea that you need to be ‘smarter’ about ‘fooling’ the umpires so as not to give away free kicks.
Fark i hate people

Yep. Humans are a scourge on the planet.

All of the people I can’t stand appear to be humans.

3 Likes

Having a middle aged beardo nerd’s arm up your ■■■■ isn’t!

Anyone who decides to get married overseas
Your day and all that, but unless you’re chipping in for airfares, or having a 10-seater wedding, geez it’s a rude thing to do.

4 Likes

Yep and those who decide have birthday parties interstate and overseas. Dont expect us to fork out over $500 in budget flights for a 24-48hour thing with 2 kids under 3 just because you CBF’d doing it where all your family and friends actually live.

2 Likes

When you have plans for your day off expecting your partner and kids to ship off for the day to the in-laws as they usually do on a Tuesday, only to have them bail on that idea and now you’re stuck at home and cannot do any of what you actually wanted to do.

Had the morning mapped out consisting of catching up on movies and PS4 time before the big game as the only time I really get is after 10pm when the kids go to bed and the missus watches her shows. By that stage, I really cannot be stuffed as I have to get up and go to the gym early.

The kids unplugged the PS3 so it didn’t record the game today, second time they’ve done it this year ffs

I taped a Byron Bay Blues show on the VHS, removed tab so it couldnt be recorded over .Went to play it FFFFNN Neighbours WTF.
Still privately seething.

2 Likes

Lol.