What annoys you?

I think we need a diagram.

1 Like

Same would apply though, you only need one right turner either side of the r/bout, and a straight ahead stream of traffic coming from the opposite direction gets priority for ages, … good for some.

You realise customs can tell you’re bringing in 2.5kg of the finest Columbian, no matter how good your back story?

2 Likes

swooper think of a roundabout as its own individual road where every ‘exit’ is a shoulder and entrance is a left turn onto a highway out in the middle of fkg nowhere, where theres no onramps…

entering always gives way.
exiting always has right of way.

its not a ‘right turn’ its an exit from the roundabout (which is a left, so everyone has to give way).

2 Likes

I was pretty sure you don’t give way to the right, you give way to cars that are in the roundabout.

5 Likes

Traffic.

People who don’t overtake in the right lane.

Correct. Unfortunately most of the general public think it’s give way to the right so they come blasting into the roundabout from the right with a “get out of my way” attitude.

I think it’s changed now but when I was living in France in the 90’s cars on the roundabout had to give way to cars entering the roundabout

Wut?

So Frenchy, so chic, so stupid.

Then you get to Canada and the have 4-Way Stop signs.

Takes a lot of faith in the other drivers. At least a round about they ain’t coming straight at you.

I was staying about 400m from the Place de l’Etoile in Paris and that is basically a huge roundabout that had 12 roads enter it. Sometimes I would climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe and watch the traffic for hours in amazement.
Just found a few of these on the net and geez it brings back memories

1 Like

Lol,… if ever there was an exemplar for the term “Clusterfck”, that would be it…

They’re traffic circles, not roundabouts.

1 Like

crossing the road at the Ben Thanh roundabout in Saigon is scary; you just walk and don’t stop, everyone goes around you

1 Like

Does that annoy you because;
A) Its the view outside your joint you see every morning?
B) its the only way you can get to work?
C) You have a smarta.ss like me asking why the flog young age a picture from fudge knows where in a thread that says write what annoys you?
Good luck if you live in Saigon

Yup why the f do we lose to crap teams we should be pulverising?
Y do umps consistently get it right on Thursday and Friday but forget all the rules come Sunday?
What gets me annoyed is those cheesy clogs on tv that did before the game pop up every now and then and think they’re hot shi.t., Sammy Lane, Peter whatshisface, even Hughsey and his fudging voice!
How can Bruce say a team so special when they haven’t won a flipping chook raffle in 30 years?
Eddie annoys me what the flog is he doing on 7mate and 9?? Where the flog is footy show street talk and the flogging logies? And leave Sam Newman alone he’s the best fu…cking real personality on flipping tv!
None of our team Sheppard anymore, Bellchambers has forgotten the basics of football.
My flogging class at school everyone used palmcards for their presentation but I was the big man used nothing but slides and put my balls on the line.
And finding nothing to drink in the cupboard except for rare breed and no coke.
And lastly jo Griggs what the fudge? She’s gotta go.
Cheers

spent 20 minutes of my first night there waiting for the ‘right time’ to cross… ha

We’re not a 3rd world country.
Aussie Rules has money - huge sponsorship coin, huge crowds and support.
Why (thefuck) are footy ovals not standardised in size and surface? I can’t think of any mainstream ball game - or any ball game other than school sports, that has this ridiculous and embarrassing element to it. Make the MCG the standard, and fix up the other ovals!!! IT IS FARKIN ■■■■■■■■ ME OK!!!

I can think of better things to spend billions of dollars on…

(Do we know what size/shape the new WA ground will be?)

Billions, pfffft!
Give me a farkin tractor and I’ll do it for a coupla hunid.