What annoys you?

Did you know that most soccer pitches have different dimensions and aren’t a standard size. Just off the top of my head there are about 12 different sized pitches in the EPL out of 20 sides.
Manchester City’s home ground is known as the biggest and is about 6 meters longer and 7 meters wider than some of the pitches such as White Hart Lane and Selhurst Park

3 Likes

You know - I never knew that! I’m genuinely shocked, and as I said somewhere recently, I’m not the brightest.

3 Likes

I completely agree that soccer isn’t a mainstream sport

I just called the SCG and Gabba management and it’s fine with them, so off you go. Only thing is that after you remove a couple of thousand seats there won’t be any General Admission available, kay?

Will there be beer?

Also - can someone tack on some extra seats at the back, please?

That is dissapointing.

1 Like

Isn’t it true hire car companies tell you you aren’t insured on that particular round about? Or is that just folklore?

1. WHS prohibits the consumption of alcohol whilst driving a tractor, but you could hide it under the seat and use a long straw. Such approaches have been successful in the past.

2. No, if you can’t fit enough beer underneath the existing seat then you need to seek help.

1 Like

I will end you.

2 Likes

Absalutely.

1 Like

No need to get all firey.

“I like making deserts in my spare time.” - Job applicant.

1 Like

He’d do well at Adani.

4 Likes

My dream is to get a gig on Master Chief …

1 Like

If the Almighty Creator applies for a job, he’s worth an interview…

1 Like

I always wanted to go watch Iron Chef. I did go to Sakai’s (French) restaurant while in Tokyo though.

Didn’t want to work Sundays though.

4 Likes

“Career break in 1999 to renovate my horse”

Hobbies: “enjoy cooking Chinese and Italians”

“Service for old man to check they are still alive or not.”

“I am about to enrol on a Business and Finance Degree with the Open University. I feel that this qualification will prove detrimental to me for future success.”

“Time is very valuable and it should be always used to achieve optimum results and I believe it should not be played around with”

“I belive that weakness is the first level of strength, given the right attitude and driving force. My school advised me to fix my punctuality…”

And, my favorite:

“Skills: Strong Work Ethic, Attention to Detail, Team Player, Self Motivated, Attention to Detail”

12 Likes

Also, great at irony.

1 Like

Keep em coming!