What annoys you?

The moment you realise your wife cleaned out your wallet last night leaving you with no cash for lunch. Oh well, counter meal it is then

2 Likes

“Sorry, we have a $10 minimum for card…”

What??? Why?? You just add it to your overall charges anyway ffs! You are either wanting cash for your booky tricks, or wanting customers to fork out extra and make up $10.

2 Likes

Went into a Japanese restaurant in the Moonee Valley municipality. They only took credit card, for which they charged 2.5% surcharge. You couldn’t pay with a debit card. Obviously shifty as ■■■■, and I really should ring the ATO.
Get farked.

3 Likes

Wut?? That is ridiculous. If they can take CC they can take DC. Same machine, same OS.

They should be reported. Arseholes.

Have you ever watched “The Checkout”? Sounds like a good case for FU Tube.

This f***** cold. Can’t shake the bugger.

That I had surgery yesterday, rather than a cold.

Damn ear was finally more or less whole again, so we go in again and slice-and-dice it for an hour or two.

1 Like

Fark,… again?? No good mate.

Better than the alternative though eh?

I hear you, man.
Too soon?

4 Likes

Nah, this was “just” a second go at the BCC on the same ear.

No news is good news on the melanoma front.

4 Likes

I had a 4 sale sign at the local signage board
Mt bike 18 speed 70 bucks.
Got a message last night saying to meet them at 12. Got there early and about 5 min to 12 some Asian chick and her sgr Daddy arrived and she says is the bike a girls bike?
My face felt like it fell off the earth as they frigged around for 15min adjusting stuff. I wanted to tell them to fck off but I was still shocked as I rode off.

Do you reckon they own the restaurant I’m talking about? I should’ve asked them for the bike.

1 Like

You’ll love misschu’s in the city. They have a surcharge on cards, I paid cash, they added the surcharge. I enjoyed the meal but they’ll never get my business again.

Did they declare beforehand they would do that? Otherwise surely that’s not on…

You should have just thanked them for the free meal and left. If they said they would call the police you should have said you’d call a solicitor. Then thanked them again for the free meal and left.

1 Like

Victorian restaurants sound crooked.

People at the gym who leave their bags out on the benches instead of stashing them away in their lockers :rage:

I get really annoyed at people who post about gyms, pretending they go to a gym.

I need photos of you on the machines !!

17 Likes

I didn’t say naked; you cheeky girl !!!

:blush: