What annoys you?

And of course I would follow up with something entirely disgraceful, unlike you who knows when to stop.

We are screwed. Wake up this morning to the 1st chick field umpire Glouftsis to umpire our match.
Write this match down as a loss.

She hates all men, I hear. We’re done for.

5 Likes

So the other day I posted about resumes with spelling/grammar errors.

Today, an applicant arrived for an interview wearing tracksuit pants. What the actual fark?

And he was one of the more credentialed applicants… :cry:

3 Likes

Did he atleast iron a crease in them?

1 Like

Slav squattin?

2 Likes

I’m sure I remember a blitzer saying they did that with the explanation, “I’m not dressing up for retail, mate.”

2 Likes

No.

And what’s worse - they weren’t even Adidas trakkys.

FML.

1 Like

Probably should’ve shot him.

The ol’ two stripe knock-offs huh?

2 Likes

Apart from sport, is there anywhere else you can legitimately wear trackies outside your own house? I can’t think of any.

Drs.

i’m sick and gonna look sick with my fresh adidas.

2 Likes

Having bad headaches since last week and had 3 days off this week. Had to do a blood test (basically good) and they gave me a script for Maxalt. If this doesn’t help I have to get a head scan.

Hope it’s nothing serious.

2 Likes

More just waking up with a headache is annoying, could possibly be from my back being out or something, hopefully.

If not I told my wife to throw my carcass in the trash if worst comes to worst.

3 Likes

I still cannot get my head around usage of the word ‘addicting’ as opposed to ‘addictive’.

People in meetings who like to use phrases such as

Lets pick this up offline
Lets discuss offline
This is probably a matter to discuss offline

1 Like

“Lets take this outside” - is that better?

4 Likes

Meaning

I’d rather discuss this without the nerdy looking bloke here because he reckons it’s a load of utter crap and will embarrass me in front of everybody.

1 Like

Or “You’re a pillock and full of ■■■■ and rather than embarrass you in front of everyone else in the room I’ll give you the professional courtesy of doing it in private”.

1 Like