What annoys you?

What do they think about Lola by the Kinks, and frankly, who gives a flying ■■■■ what they think. These songs are 50 years old.

3 Likes

Well I guess the Canadian student body had to GAF because complaints were apparently made. Doesn’t take much for some people to get offended these days. Here’s the article https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/may/20/lou-reed-walk-wild-side-transphobic-lyrics-canada

Tempted to say, um, get a grip and harden up princesses :wink:

4 Likes

Someone said it earlier.
If the left really want to be the let then they need to let go of this whole bullshit censorship thing.

1 Like

Canadian
Students

Says it all

Could be New Zealanders, but Canadians…same, same

Inspired by the wankwords thread.

Department doing poorly?
Are they staffed properly?
No?
■■■■ it, let’s employ a manager to oversee the manager at three times the pay of adding ONE staff member to the department that’s struggling.
That’ll fix it.

Faaaaaark me.

3 Likes

Not realising my car was in drive, I got out to check something in the garage only to discover upon hearing a loud thud my car crashed into a tree across the road. Farking spewing.

Well that sucks.

Man, I am kicking dust over that.

You mean “farking lucky”!!!

1 Like

How did you not realise it was in drive as you got out?

That’s true. Lucky no one was coming down the street or walking past.

3 Likes

I was just about to leave to visit site when I received a message from a client asking if we could attend to a small job of his whilst the weather is fine. I got out to grab some material not realising it was in drive. Also, the car was reverse parked and our driveway is on a decline so it didn’t start moving straight away. Me getting out must have helped it to get started on it’s solo journey.

1 Like

■■■■■■ auto drivers.

Every other car I have is a manual. I’m still (obviously) coming to terms with an auto gearbox.

Wasn’t that Franklin’s excuse too?

(parent did the same in the 70s, lucky it got stopped by a brick mailbox as the other side of the road was a biiiiiiig drop-off with houses below!)

Regular occurrence in my folks’ street.

Across the road smashed into the fence the old man spent every weekend building for months, then the old b*stard expected the old man to rebuild it himself.

Wife of one of the biggest tax lawyers in Australia knocked over the neighbours’ front fence about three times.

One thing in common…apart from the fact that those c***ts can’t drive.

Digs, perhaps black out your rego.

Why, you gonna stalk him?

1 Like

Are you still at EH?

Funnily enough, all the ■■■■■■■■ middle managers who sacked Mrs AP & all her colleagues - and tried to stiff them out of their entitlements - didn’t quite see the writing on the wall and copped the same treatment about 6 months later.

You can bet someone up the top’s getting a ■■■■■■ big bonus.

Thought about it but we’re all friends here.

3 Likes