What annoys you?

Finding out the wife now has to be on Thyroid meds for the rest of her life due to a non active Thyroid after having our second child.

You’d think that.

Same here. You’ll find its not all that uncommon. Once she works out what dosage works best for her she’ll be apples mate.

It happened with my niece when she had her first tacker, and my sister found she had the potential for the same issues.

My other sisters and I now have to get tested for thyroid antibodies. I had the test and am OK but my youngest sister does have some antibodies.

My oldest sister now has Parkinson’s so not sure how that works.

What does a Tyroid do?

It’s like Tyrone, except worse.

I thought it was a Tyrone with piles …??

It’s not the worst thing in the world. My sister in law had hers removed because of cancer about 20 years ago.

Part of the endocrine system, two nodules based in the lower neck. Administers hormones regulating metabolism. During the first trimester a pregnant woman’s thyroid plays a crucial role towards a baby’s brain development.

Was diagnosed with an overactive one - hyperthyroidism - a few years ago but it’s been controlled.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, SB.
How are the lids?

Having a thread I started sent to oblivion with no explanation why… annoys me

Apparently affects the metabolism to the point that it’s very difficult to lose weight.

Yes, I had a feeling that was going to disappear…

1 Like

People who come in to work sick then put the air conditioner on in small meeting rooms they are in.

Thanks a lot.

Mice.

I’ve never had to put down bait or mouse traps before now.

You’d think they’d struggle to get through gaps in a new house that doesn’t seem to have any building flaws, but the little ■■■■■■■ are coming in through the weeping gaps between bricks and then I don’t know how into the living room. Traps down today, and my sister’s bringing a mog or two with her next week. I don’t want to use bait.

Anyone had any success with the ultrasound or electromagnetic jobbies?

1 Like

It is usually my fault though I like to blame Koala.

1 Like

The rats we’ve got here keep the mice down.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone, but this isn’t really helping.

Your sister’s gift should take care of your problem Noons.

1 Like