What annoys you?

Where I live, there are chickens left, right, and rear, and a total of 6 cats surrounding me.
Rodents = 0

1 Like

Kids are fine. Tiring her out as a stay at home mum. The M.I.L is always over to help while im at work.

Wife is a mess atm because of the low thyroid levels (basically not existent)

• always tired even after an 8hr sleep
  • emotional (just bursts into tears for no reason)
  • no appetite and hardly eating.

Im just trying to do the husband duties and keep her happy. Doctors got her on Thyroid meds to try and get her Thyroid active in the next 6 weeks.

2 Likes

We had field mice crawl under doors when our new estate was being built up. We got this black paste from Bunnings and trapped them with it.

That’s tough, mate
Reckon the missus could use a day spa,

I offerred to look after them while she goes shopping and get her her favourite meal for hawthorn games lol…

A week of gastro before an exam.

Gives me the shitts when that happens …

1 Like

Pretty sure the ultrasound ones are BS. Even if they did work I reckon the move would learn quick enough.

When you decide you want to use bait get TOMCAT baits. Rat sack is rubbish.

I prefer traps when the blighters turn up, Used baits in the shed once, the bastards cark it where you can’t find them and the stink lasts for weeks,

1 Like

Yeah and the snakes around here keep the rats under control.

It annoys me when players with minor injuries miss 8 weeks

The snakes around here seem to disappear during winter.

Never heard of any coming to my side of the street anyway…the other side of the street backs onto the cemetery and the showgrounds.

The mice fight the snake

Is that a new karate fighting style?

1 Like

If it’s possible where you live, get a couple of geese. They’re fun, smart, great lawn mowers and you’ll have zero mice, rats or possums. Also discourages visitors!

That’s like using a nuclear bomb to solve an issue of peeling paint. Geese are maniacal c–ts.

Nooooo, they’re awesome. We had three and they were just delightful… fierce but delightful!

I agree, compared to the positives, …the negatives are poultry…

2 Likes

watch all the pun lovers flock to this thread now…

1 Like

Well, … they are birds of a feather …

1 Like