What annoys you?

Yeah…heard about it on the ABC (yes, I am that old!) and posted it to my Facebook feed.

Naturally, made a few witty comments as well.

Oh, they were meant to be witty.

50% of the way there?

There’s proper witty, … and then there’s Malter witty …

Over the top exchange rates.

$1.00 AUD = $0.715361347 USD

That’s from Paypal today! 9 digits!

You should buy those two vacant blocks.

They’re not for sale. Got mowed yesterday, and the one next to me is already sold.

That Jim Beam ad chick. She’ll makes me wanna puke.

Mila?

You take that back!!!

2 Likes

Nah, make me!

Are you out of your Vulkan mind?

Let’s just say I wouldn’t crawl over her to get to you.

2 Likes

But then again, she did marry Ashton Kutcher, so that’s a major point against her.

With you Deck, never really u/stood the gushing. …

Slow walking people

People who get to an exit gate in a car park and only THEN start looking for the ticket.

People who take selfies

Airline passengers who have no idea how to exit an aircraft in an efficient and orderly manner without delay

People that add ‘hey’ to the end of a sentence

People that cant pronounce australia properly

Grant denyer

Macs

People with poor personal hygiene

The quality of toilet paper in a public toilet

Transaction fees on football tickets for reserved seats

Level rail crossings

Telemarketers

Colleagues who want coffee catch-ups instead of just booking a meeting room

People who hug you when being introduced to them

Robert doyle’s self importance

Thespians

People who ask if essendon won or lost and after advising it was a loss asking “was it a good game though?” Or “at least it was close” or “at least you led most of the day”

People with barely a passing interest in football giving me their opinion about essendon

Kitchen duty rosters at work. I refuse to clean up after my slothful colleagues.

Watching the news and being interrupted by someone giving you their OPINION on the topic while I’m trying to listen to FACTS

Commercial channel news

Optus sport premier league set up

Bogans

3 Likes

In short, … “Living in Australia”

Ashton’s done some good work in putting paedophiles in prison.

Umpires

Oh man.
Old people shouldn’t be allowed in parking places. THEY CAN NOT DO THIS, WITH ZERO EXCEPTIONS. It’s like the boom gates ask them to solve 7 riddles. “Ticket?? What ticket?? The one I just paid for?? Oh, there’s no sign saying that” * YES THERE ARE TWELVE SIGNS YOU SELF ABSORBED GERIATRIC, HOW ABOUT OPEN YOUR EYES

Maybe their eyes are stuck closed - all gummy and rheumy-like, you know - and smelly. Like all old people.