What annoys you?

Being on the phone to vodafone for an hour trying to find out if i can change my plan to a better one. ■■■■■■■■ on the phone is no help so say ■■■■ it and go to online chat.

everything sorted in 5 minutes.

1 Like

I always go on line chat these days. So much easier.

They really encourage you to use online chat, as it saves them a heap of dollars.

Makes you wonder if they deliberately make the phone service crap so as to force you there.

just outsource that ■■■■ to barely understandable english speakers.

I’m not responsible enough to use webchat. I almost always end up asking inappropriate questions.

1 Like

blah blah blah something about telstra, do you love buddy too?

2 Likes

Every time I buy an avocado, I wonder how much I am really going to get out of it…because once I open it up, it is bound to be riddled with brown or stringy bits…I don’t know what causes that, but I paid a fortune for something that is barely edible!!

I think you need to practice your avocado selection skills, man. It’s not that hard. Colour/firmness.

3 Likes

They make a great gift.

3 Likes

So if you disregard the colour bit, it’s the same as a good pair of plastic ■■■■■■■? Firm, but with a little bit of give to gentle pressure.

1 Like

Less salty.

1 Like

I can’t be bothered reading through the 1000+ entries since I was last here, so I apologise if this has already been mentioned:

The guy who’s trekking across a vast snowfield in the Himalaya or somewhere similar, and all he can think about is how great it is to be able to place a bet on some sporting event.

4 Likes

Yep. That one gets me too.
He has a serious problem.

Certainly, the behaviour of people in gambling ads has got a mention.

I always liked the old one where some guy in the TAB was flaunting his wealth and acumen to a gaggle of adoring stunners.

Only stunners I’ve ever seen in the TAB sat the other side of the counter.

1 Like

Imagine first day of class after Christmas

“And what did you get for Christmas little Timmy?”

“Mummy and daddy gave me an avocado”

• calls DHS
2 Likes

Blocked sinuses / ears. Faaaarrrrk!!!

Make you wanna …

2 Likes

People who won’t do a farking thing about anything until they think it’s their idea. You can make all the suggestions in the world, tell them straight and then all of a sudden they decide. Round of applause you narcissistic dicks.

6 Likes

AFLX

4WD drivers who sit up your clacker with their headlights set to ‘dazzle’. FFS!

4 Likes

And may I add how nice it is to see ‘clacker’ not censored.