What annoys you?

What’s up with this new ‘taking learnings from’ bullshiite??
You don’t take learnings, you idiots.
You just farking ‘learn’.

7 Likes

Fuzenet. Worst ISP customer support this side of the planet.

I live in a Fibre estate but we dont have the NBN, instead we have OPENNetworks. Over the last week we have had intermittent drop outs which last a minute and then your fine for a few hours. Called them up and was on hold for 20 minutes, I am not too fussed at this. Go to speak to them and explained that I reset my router but need some support configuring it. Once I mention the brand, they aren’t keen and they hang up.

Speak to my router provider (Linksys) and they were appalled at the lack of support of Fuzenet and they are happy to do as much as they can on their end, but reckon it is more to do with Fuzenet because the modem (which is my data point) is where the drop outs are occuring as the router has all the latest firmware and configuration.

Once I get on the phone to Fuzenet again (another 20 minute wait), they get me to put my ethernet cable into the data point and unplug the router to ‘track’ the drop outs for 24 hours. Low and behold, there were drop outs. They said they would speak to the Fibre supplier and get back to me. I called them back today as I was fed up with the drop outs and using up my phone data only to find out they didn’t call them, but I was suppose to sit on my computer and do some ping test… I did it and sent it back. They called me back and said the internet is fine but it was my router.

I told them there full of ■■■■ because I didn’t have the router plugged in when they ‘tracked’ these drop outs. They then responded it must be the ethernet cable, and I need to buy another one. I told them to get stuffed as I am not replacing a hardly used the cable and I suggest they fix it or I will move to Internode which has better reviews then them because it is either their Internet or the Fibre cable which is not my property and if I was to damage it, I would be up for big money to replace. So now I have to wait until Monday when they called OPENNetworks as they reluctantly agreed to call them.

Useless company!

Leaving one bag of groceries in the car… and it’s the one with the frozen stuff.

3 Likes

Greek weddings, in particular Greek music. Sounds ■■■■■■■ Russian to me

1 Like

Was one “DJ Trump” on the discs?

Intersting cultural references.

Is that because of the difference you perceive between western and eastern (Otrthodox) churches?

No, it’s based on the sound my ears hear.

hmm

Greece = centre of all culture.

therefore russians jacked their music.

source: my Yiayia and Papou

4 Likes

Herald Sunners. Unbelievable.

Slowest common denominator.

Just about any time Hird gets a mention in the media, the terms “disgraced” or " disgraceful behaviour" are attached.
Somehow no media references to " disgraced former AFL executives " or to " disgraceful behaviour by AFL executives".

4 Likes

Kudos to the train driver but people who do this kind of crap, jumping on tracks, ignoring the train signals should be severely punished.

Train passengers hug and support emotional driver after near-tragedy on Frankston Line
JULY 20, 20173:26PM

Metro train driver near miss

A MELBOURNE train driver was hugged and comforted by her passengers after she tearfully told them she almost hit a pedestrian on Thursday morning.

Court Backman was driving a Frankston Line express when she narrowly avoided hitting a pedestrian who dashed through a level crossing about 8.15am.

The close brush with tragedy greatly affected Ms Backman who took to the train’s PA to tell passengers what had happened.

“I’ve been on since 2am, I get it,” she told them. “I want to get you guys to work. I want to go home myself,” reported The Herald Sun.

She then went on to tell them how hurtful the abuse and anger from stressed out passengers was to train drivers.
“Nobody needs to tap their watches or clap their hands … you don’t know why the trains are running late.
“I’m sorry for that. I’m sorry for the fact we are running so late.

“Like I said, be grateful for the fact this train even ran …”

It was then — as she described the near miss with the pedestrian — she became emotional.

“To everybody who has been lovely and hasn’t decided to do all these passive aggressive things or get on the PA and abuse me, you’ve been fantastic I truly appreciate and thank you very much for your patience.”

As soon as the train arrived at Flinders Street Station, its final destination, dozens of passengers reacted, not with anger, but with kindness.

She was hugged and comforted by passengers who told her how appreciative they were.
Ms Backman’s mother, Ali Backman, took to Facebook to share her thanks.

“Thank you all so much for comforting my beautiful daughter,” she wrote, before adding her daughter was very appreciative of the kindness being shown to her.

Ms Backman told news.com.au she was “very proud”, but couldn’t say more due to the media policy of Metro Trains.
In a statement, Metro Trains spokeswoman Sammie Black told news.com.au the company was grateful for the support and care shown to Ms Backman.

“We will be passing every message onto her and we know that she has been very appreciative of the support received. Our team is focused on ensuring our driver’s wellbeing, as part of our trauma assistance program.”

Ms Backman was met by her manager at Flinders Street Station after she took a break following the incident.
In these types of incidents, a driver can choose to seek a relief driver immediately, however, in this instance, she determined she was able to continue the journey into the city.

“In these types of incidents, a driver can choose to seek a relief driver immediately, however, in this instance, she determined she was able to continue the journey into the city,” Ms Black said.

Good thing she wasn’t working The Shinkansen.

Just what exactly can you Tumble fkn Dry???

1 Like

Troy ■■■■■■■ Pannell.

1 Like

Jeans, towels and sheets get a run in our house.

1 Like

Where do you find these T Dryable Jeans???

I just had one given to me,… I’ve never had one.

Every effing thing I go to put in it, … Jeans Tees trackies etc, says do not T Dry??

I’m a rule breaking rebel :smirk:

Mate - unless you’ve got silken panties there, just chuck 'em in. They’ll be fine.
The really important thing is - ALWAYS clean out the lint filter before EVERY use.

So it’s a no on my silken panties then??