What annoys you?

Don’t you just hate that!

$1300 for mine.
Car can’t be worth more than $6k.
I got hosed.

Not sure I’ll bother with any more services. The car’s running fine, I’ll be selling it for scrap when I’m done with it, so why bother?

1 Like

Same as mine. The place I took it to used to have a really good franchisee. Now there are new people the last four times I’ve taken it there and I’ve just lost trust in the place; $600 last time and 900 this time. Debating whether I would take it there or not this time around - did this time but I think time to look for someone else now. Guess I’ve been fleeced now.

If you’re local to Essendon area and want a recommendation, drop me a pm - I had the same issue, and I’ve sorted it out.

Contracts.

What language is this?

Gees. Imagine the bill if your gearbox shat itself?

My 3 year olds swim school in Narre Warren.

My wife was approached by an assistant who basically said he isnt making progress because he refuses to float on his back or kick with a kickboard. The way they spoke to her was basically “you need to do XYZ or pay 4x the price for private lessons as he isnt moving up.”

We pay $210 ■■■■■■■ dollars for a term of lessons and yet they havent addressed this for 3 years as we had been going since he was 6 months old. Each swim teacher he had, never addressed or tried to tackle it… just “he will do it when his ready…”

Doesnt help they use that many floatation devices he literally doesnt need to kick to get anywhere.

If she approached me, I would have given her a fair spray as I’m a teacher and disgusted that they accused my child of not listening (he is easily distracted, but so are most curious kids who like to see what is going on) and as the teacher, it is expected that you also address how you’re going to help the child progress.

2 Likes

Its pretty easy to teach kids to float on there back. The biggest hurdle is them not being afraid to put there head back to do it… its sort of like falling backwards hoping someone catches you.

That said i wasnt floating on my back till i was 5 or 6… but then again i had not attempted it till then and found it daunting at the time.

Every Monday: “player X has been suspended
Every Tuesday: “team Y has chosen not to appeal

How freaking hard is it to get this right?!?

Reminds me of this:

1 Like

I bought a pot plant. The descriptions says it grows well in full sun. The tag says to leave it in the shade.

I don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

IME pot plants enjoy a good Summer season of full Sun,with plenty of water, then a good dose of fertilizer at about 6 months as they start to flower.

Harvest in early to mid autumn, and definitely before the Roos get 'em… :wink:

Indoor pot plant?

delete

(not knowing what sort of plant) Windowsill or somewhere where it can get a fair amount of light.

Every so often just put your finger into the soil,(just down past your top knuckle), if dry, water

I’ve never grown indoors, … don’t believe in it, and TBF, it’s been decades since I’ve grown anything…

But, when it comes to what you are actually talking about, Everything like palms … a ficucia?? once etc, that have been inside in pots has died under my care, I’m completely hopeless when it comes to indoor plants.

Obviously, you should put the plant in the sun and, as directed, leave the tag in the shade.

9 Likes

It’s a peace lily.

Hippy :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just been fairly unwell of latte so thought the home could use a bit of natural cleansing.

I meant that.