What annoys you?

On the theme of printers…

Printer repairs under warranty, and you try to explain that under the Australian Consumer law i can use non-genuine printer cartridges with it out affecting the warranty.

To which they say you can not. to which i say… thats like telling me i can only use goodyear tyres, shell fuel and bosch alternators in my car or it Voids the warranty.

To which i get no reply, and we will get back to you in 48hours. meanwhile no printer or scanner etc…

1 Like

Windows 10 ?

1 Like

Printers are the ultimate expression of capitalism.

1 Like

Yep.

But water isn’t the same reboiled

It boils on the way through.

We live in fascinating times.

I was told to eat my hot food in the foyer before I enter the cinema because it can stuff up the air conditioning?
I tucked my burgers and stuff into my jacket and walked them in…spose they didn’t want to know about my hip flask.

So basically you don’t give a ■■■■ about anyone else.

2 Likes

People don’t know this - but I have it on good authority that’s actually what the ACA were fighting with CA about.

American filter style coffee. America, please…

2 Likes

Nah, lots of ho.mo milk (that’s what Canadians call full cream) lots of sugar and it’s ok. Not really coffee, but as a drink I don’t mind it.

Anyone else what? You weren’t there…so next time I’ll get you some hot food too…or did you want a hippy aswell?

Things that say 1 size fits all but some smartass asks for it to be larger/smaller.

Didn’t know scanning was a capitalist thing.

Bandaids.

When is someone going to make them easy to open ,because alot of the time you have a cut or injury  on your hands or fingers and have to  struggle with ripping the two paper sides and the string inside. The packs should come with a pair of scissors or i should just harden the hell up !!!!!
1 Like

Should be easier to open.

Particularly when you’ve just had a mandolin accident and blood is pouring out of your thumb or finger.

2 Likes

Oh, like it’s their fault you Fd up?

If people didn’t f*** up, there’d be no need for their product. All the mums and dads who’ve invested their savings in the shares would be broke and eating cat food, huddled under Saturday’s Age and their executives wouldn’t be able to afford helipads on their luxury yachts.

Butterfly effect!

2 minute noodles are so much cheaper than cat food.