What annoys you?

All two cents’ worth are valued! Thanks for the feedback. I agree @Split_Infinity - I feel like it’s not my place to intervene, but y’know… family and all that. I keep coming back to “grow up, get over it, it’s just a name”

@Bacchusfox Interestingly enough - Pipi thinks it’s all a bit of a laugh - and I’d be inclined to agree with him if it wasn’t causing Mrs Brem the angst. With what their family has been through of late, this is a pretty minor issue and I doubt there would ever be any cut and run - they’re all pretty close.

Anyhow - Mrs Brem has decided in her wisdom that ignoring it will make it go away - so we’ll see how that pans out. I’m going to handle it like an adult, and teach my nephew to say I love Pipi.

4 Likes

People who simply don’t understand the rules of boxing, who feel the need to share their opinion about who won or lost a fight…

… particularly boxing judges :stuck_out_tongue:

not that theres anything wrong with that.

1 Like

News presented as something that sells out in seconds or a hot product Facebook users are raving about.

People who leave a 30 metre gap between cars when turning on green arrows.

Worst thing about having nerdy friends: they are apparently TERRIBLE at organising Bucks nights.

Legit sent email saying X, Y or Z date. Fine. 90% responded, mostly happy on either Y or Z date.

Four weeks later: “hi guys thanks for your help responding to the question. We are doing it on Q date instead.”

Two days after that: “we can’t do that date either”.

They are now onto a date number 5, which is of course Cup day weekend. Which I can’t go to, having pencilled in dates X Y and Z.

Do they hate norks or something?

People who turn onto 40kmh roads like they’re turning onto 80kmh roads.

1 Like

or freeways

It’s baaaaaack…hay fever ffs

6 Likes

Better than the fellow groomsmen who dont help or chip in to fund the thing. Lost $1200 in deposits as the groom overestimated attendees and we lost the venue and poker company

UHh.

People are ■■■■ sometimes.

1 Like

Last bucks weekend I went to, there was one bloke…when it was his shout everyone got pots of FarkCarlton Draught, when it was anyone else’s shouts he’s ordering spirits or Kilkenny pints ffs.

1 Like

What annoys me?
Richmond supporters that have been MIA for 37 years and now all of a sudden they’re Richmond supported again…
Just like fark Carlton supporters.

1 Like

Thats a ■■■■■■ no-go whenever you shout. Unwritten rule states that you order what everyone else is drinking in the shouting syndicate. If you want anything different, you pay your own.

4 Likes

Shouts are stupid. You buy, I buy. Just get your own.

Shouts are only ok if you expect nothing in return.

I’m now heading for the hills waiting to get howled down.

when someone shouts you they always get ■■■■ stuff.

They work brilliantly when everyone is drinking the same thing at the same pace, saves bar waiting time. Otherwise they’re out of whack. They basically work best when everybody is drinking Car… make that farkCarlton Draught in pots at 3pph.

Finding out dad needs triple bypass.

Had heart attack 2 years ago. Stent then but blockage coming back.

Lucky that he didn’t have a heart attack and was diagnosed early.

Will be going in next week.

Fark Carlton.

Fark farken Carlton indeed. Sorry to hear that mate.

1 Like

For some reason though, i’m not worried, I feel more ■■■■■■ off and scared.