What annoys you?

except when you are jet lagged in Stockholm and get whacked across the head by a wee old lady.

Very serious about standing to the left are the Swedes.

And Venice.
“Respect the left!”
Um…okay!

■■■■■■ foreigners! worst part about being overseas

1 Like

So dad had triple bypass. Mum sent Centrelink letter stating with medical certificates and all the usual stuff saying he’s having the operation. Get letter today saying ‘he can still work for 8 hours a week’ from Friday last week (the day before the operation). Please ensure you meet your obligations…

Seriously???

1 Like

Now THAT deserves a double FFS. What a bunch of Rsoles.

2 Likes

Not nice. I have to go with mum on Monday to their office to get that sorted out.

Hopefully some poor overworked person simply overlooked it.

That’s disgusting. Take it straight to your local MP.

That would be Mark Dreyfus.

@Bacchusfox would he be interested in helping out with something like this?

Texting and driving. Should be mandatory loss of license for 3 months. Cars are all over the road.

4 Likes

The ATO are just as stupid. When my dad died, i sorted out all his paperwork. Sent a letter to the ATO, including a death certificate. A letter turned up about six weeks later addressed to Dad, thanking him for the notifications of his change in circumstances and amending his tax assessment. They also asked if there was an issue with his bank account as they had tried to issue a refund but the bank wouldn’t accept the payment…oh ffs…

PS: it still isn’t resolved with the ATO.

1 Like

It’s kind of tacky advice but you’ll get a quicker response if you go to a politician who’s not in government. They’re very motivated to ask question of the minister responsible. Things get resolved quickly that way.

1 Like

Mark Dreyfus is one of the good guys. Call his office and explain the issue and I reckon they will help.

If you have any issues, send me a message.

4 Likes

I agree, should be similar to DD penalties

1 Like

Please don’t get any specific, numbered or named Essendon guernsey for a few more years. Please.

3 Likes

They were great players when we had them.

@megz went through a similar spell, Henno was her favourite, then Ted Richards, then someone else, all her favourites got delisted or traded out.

1 Like

Buy an Adelaide - Sloane jumper please foggy.

Wanganeen
Caracella/Blumfield
Richards

1 Like

Forgot one

Jacobs

1 Like

Judd lalich?