What annoys you?

I just think you want to be very careful about calling your kid Chastity.
I mean, that’s a lot of expectation.

2 Likes

One of the worst names I have heard of was spelt ABCD, pronounced Ab-sid-ee.

Hasn’t this trope been busted as a myth?
Along with Le-a, pronounced Le-dash-a

Despite everyone’s mum’s neighbour’s husband’s brother teaching both of those kids at primary school.

People staffing birth registrations should be armed, and prepared to use it.

3 Likes

Most of the Internet ones that go around only prove that you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet.

And to prove this is only a new phenomenon:

And what’s with those farking Welsh people, anyway???
Learn how to spell, ok!!!

Oldest continually spoken language in Europe.

1 Like

Amazing! And they still can’t spell properly after all this time!

2 Likes

You reckon the Taffies can’t spell…try the Paddies.

I once saw a kid called (in English) Rory, and they spelt it Ruaidhairi. Or something similar.

1 Like

When you start cleaning (or in my case clearing) out the laundry and as you clean that and put stuff away to areas where they should be you end up cleaning every other part of the house.

Wanting to clean one area now feels like i’ve just let off a bomb in the house and it feels a mess.

Friday afternoons that seem to drag along, hurry up ffs

1 Like

Newspapers telling me what I’m “doing wrong” when I travel on a plane, on a boat, in my ■■■■■■■ car, or when I go to the fricken toilet - and offering me “hacks”. ■■■■ off. People shouldn’t be getting paid to write that ■■■■!

6 Likes

I know I might be perpetuating it right here but I loathe ‘fake news’ becoming more prominent within common vernacular.

1 Like

Worst one I saw one was about saving space in your luggage using THIS ONE GREAT LIFEHACK and it was buying a set of those little travel bottles - which are actually designed for saving space in luggage.

Pretty much an add for KMart.

1 Like

Also: Ruby Rose, the fecking Veronicas - ■■■■ off. You are cultural junk.

2 Likes

I like the scarf.
I like simple / minimal.

1 Like

Articles/people telling me my favorite junk food is bad for me or cruel to animals. Just ■■■■ off and let me enjoy my camel burger from maccas!

1 Like

I think it was Michael Holding

Imagine getting around sporting a wig like that?

The batsman’s Holding, the bolwer’s, Willey.

5 Likes