What annoys you?

W1’s attack by alphabet breaks down alphabetically.

Being another old pharte, I disagree with you. I find 50-overs boring, except for World Cup. Big Bash craps on it.

That’s nice.
I still find the skill in 50 overs.
That’s not…quite right. I mean I see the patience. I see the…craft.

I’m not denying 20/20 its ramp shots and so on, that’s great.

Neither of those are Cricket, you kids.

4 Likes

There’s a hell of a lot of skill in T20. Purely as a vehicle to drive improvement of new skills, you can’t match it. But golf is skilful, skilful doesn’t necessarily mean enjoyable.

What’s wrong with sonic youth?

Was my post so boring you didn’t get to the third line?

They annoy me.

What annoyed me about 50 over games was the lack of enterprise from 15-40 overs…5 singles an over. Changed a bit now we regularly get 300+ scores, but it had already lost me.

And I suspect T20 is a significant factor in the higher scores in 50-over.

Not sure what thread I’m in - annoying.

2 Likes

Try this

Or this

Anyway…

I’m the least christmassy person, but happy to sit down with the family and watch the Ch9 carols.

Any chance they could cut the ads, cross promotion, begging and peddling. Maybe a few carols, is it too much to ask?

1 Like

You’ve changed, man.

Hey, it counts towards my quota of doing family stuff. Sit on the couch while secretly on here, watching to see when they are going to drag out Bert and Matthew Newton, Daryl Sommers and some other douche nozzle

1 Like

Christmas Eve mass in Hoi An included fireworks. Might be more than 50% professing religion if they did that in Australia.

4 Likes

(Choir was good, sermon is sleep-inducing in any language. Gimme some Latin.)

1 Like

l love Hoi An.

1 Like

This stupid ■■■■■■■ holiday.

1 Like

Drivers who drive in Melbourne at night without turning on their headlights. And I don’t mean just when its dusk, but mainly when the sun has well and truly set.

These dic k-heads must work on the principle that they can see others, but never consider that their car is a near unseen danger.

Or perhaps these drivers think they are saving a few rupees or kwai by not using the car battery to power their lights?