What annoys you?

I must be an anomaly, … but I really enjoy putting all these types of things together,

They love it. Need to be with them while they’re playing for now. We’re on acreage and they have a tendency to roam.

Yeah, but you have the skillz…

1 Like

Healy and Slater

1 Like

The C9 Christmas Carols are a bridge too far for me.

1 Like

I had to laugh.

Straight after the carols they went into some movie, with the first 2 scenes set in strip clubs. I think it had John Cusack in it.

I would lose the will to live if I had to sit through the Ch9 Carols.

7 Likes

Any Christmas carols cause me conniptions.

3 Likes

Was it the one where J Cusack’s character goes into a delicatessen and a bloke tries to kill him?

Not sure.

Just was sitting there a bit awkwardly wrapping presents with the relos while the girl in the movie was unwrapping presents.

Grosse Pointe Blank?

That’s the one:

“Are you alright”
“Nah…, I’m not alright. I’m hurt and p*ssed. Got a find a new job!”

1 Like

Love that movie.

Not sure who the guy playing the clerk is but that was a brilliant cameo.

Not so much the people who stand on escalators and moving walkways, but the people who block the right so there is no way to walk through.

Trolleya are PITA as they lock in

Car servicing departments.

Just got mine back and the big name company is saying my newish tyres (2yr old and barely done 25,000km in them) need replacing. I’m arguing this as I only travel 40mins a day, 5days a week in the car for work. Gotta go back to the company tomorrow for the manager to look at because I refuse to pay $800 for 4 brand new tyres in the next 4 weeks (they say the tyres only have a couple of thousands kms left in them.

I’ve been pretty happy with Mazda in this regard. I got to 50,000km before they said I needed new tyres (32 months).

I’ve been pretty happy with the whole Mazda experience, even if it does comes with North Melbourne stickers and the car sound system goes zoom-zoom when I turn it on.

One of those last 3 statements in that sentence is true.

What sort of car, what sort of tyres? Some cars ship with soft, grippy tyres that won’t last long, but they should still last 25,000.

You can always learn how to check tread depth… takes about 20 seconds. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Mine is a Toyota Yaris. Not sure what brand tyres but still should get 40k out of them.