What annoys you?

Nice.

All the best to your son and his future wife. :clinking_glasses:

Hope you all have a great day/night.

1 Like

The English Launceston is pronounced ā€˜Launstonā€™

I reckon Iā€™d make some noise - and at least get the first bill waived.

That second blokeā€™s colleagues must love himā€¦

Kfc ads with security guards.

1 Like

The weekendā€™s warm weather was fairly conducive to cracking open a bottle of gin, but do you reckon I could find a place in Essendon selling tonic? The old Coles in Bulla Rd needs to be blown up.

Thatā€™s no good, I got 2 bottles of Schweppes at Coles the other day 2 for $3.00

Gin is good with bitter lemon if/when you donā€™t have tonic.

2 Likes

Ed Fkn Sheeran.

2 Likes

That old Bi-Lo is absolutely pointless, sells hardly anything.

Thereā€™s an IGA and Woolies on Keilor Rd.

1 Like

Iā€™m a celebrity get me out of here or whatever itā€™s called these days, basically all reality shows are annoying, this has them all easily covered on so many levels

1 Like

Channel 9ā€™s cricket coverage.

People who say Haitch.

2 Likes

Knights who say Ni.

2 Likes

Byrlcreem, bought it because it was the only hair styling stuff in the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  little woolworths in the CBD, put it on in the office, its like ive poured olive oil on my head. RIP. Looks horrendous.

Does smell nice though.

3 Likes

Customers at supermarket checkouts who stand there like stunned mullets and wait for the cashier to announce the total before starting the laborious process of searching through their bag/purse for the appropriate card/s.

5 Likes

Using a hemp oil for my beard.
Itā€™s alright. Not married to it.
Anyone have any recommendations?

Dan Murphyā€™s next to DFO - or the one in Mt Alexander would have had what you needed .

Iā€™ve recently grown a pretty kicka*se beard, and have been using coconut oil.
Smells good, conditions the hairs and face, and leaves a slight ā€˜wet lookā€™, which I like.
Sometimes I put a drop in of lemon oil as well.

ā€˜eat my faceā€™

Wait you need to oil a beard, Iā€™m growing one at the moment and didnā€™t realise it needed maintenance, I just thought it grew and looked awesome