What annoys you?

Wing it, those type of speeches always come out better! :rofl:

Make sure you throw a few of these zingers in the speech

now that you’re married remember that when you have a discussion with your wife, always remember to get the last two words in: “Yes dear…

“Whenever you’re wrong, admit it. Whenever you’re right, shut up.”

“Happy marriages are a matter of give and take. The husband gives, the wife takes.”

You never know what true happiness is until you get married – but by then it’s too late of course.”

haha…that last one is a doozey.
But I think I’ll leave the banter and roasting stuff to the best man, and just do a nice ‘daddy’ speech.

Father of the Groom gets to make a speech ?

Apparently.

I made a speech at my eldest Son’s wedding in Darwin, only because the Father of his Bride had already passed away and her Mother was not keen. It was a hot day (Darwin, after all) and I had more than a few beers. My other Son warned me not to say anything about his Mother, Mrs Fox the Second, mother of all my kids, so I complied and ignored her completely. Everyone noted that and thought I was just being my normal prickish self.

I have also given the Father of the Bride speech at the daughters wedding. Less said of that the better.

So my advice, is to mention everyone, only say nice things, don’t try to be funny and leave all drinking until after the speech.

Nice.

All the best to your son and his future wife. :clinking_glasses:

Hope you all have a great day/night.

The English Launceston is pronounced ‘Launston’

I reckon I’d make some noise - and at least get the first bill waived.

That second bloke’s colleagues must love him…

Kfc ads with security guards.

The weekend’s warm weather was fairly conducive to cracking open a bottle of gin, but do you reckon I could find a place in Essendon selling tonic? The old Coles in Bulla Rd needs to be blown up.

That’s no good, I got 2 bottles of Schweppes at Coles the other day 2 for $3.00

Gin is good with bitter lemon if/when you don’t have tonic.

Ed Fkn Sheeran.

That old Bi-Lo is absolutely pointless, sells hardly anything.

There’s an IGA and Woolies on Keilor Rd.

I’m a celebrity get me out of here or whatever it’s called these days, basically all reality shows are annoying, this has them all easily covered on so many levels

Channel 9’s cricket coverage.

People who say Haitch.

Knights who say Ni.