What annoys you?

I’m starting to think none of you access it via the web/computer then?

6 months ago they made it so you have to create an account to watch,… and it started to come up thus …

Of course, if you’re going through smart TV etc, they already have you logged in through that ID I imagine.

I needed an email and password.

1 Like

Makes me log in when I go through the TV.

I just tried to go in through a new iPad and it asked for an ID, so it appears I was r-r-r-…mistaken in my previous assertion.

I suppose it explains why I get these useful emails from them.

I’d always used Apple TV to access it.

Yeah it’s crap. Buggy, ad filled (rewind… ad. Pause… ad. Fast forward… ad. Scratch your nose… ad)

I’d love to know who approved SBS spending money to do their own, crapper version of iView.

2 Likes

“Rocking” something, i.e. wearing or using it
Grrrr

And I’ll ■■■■■■■ own it!

The names of some recently arrived companies - Youi, Lendi, Choosi. Who are you targeting? 12 year olds?

I’m off to register Dumbi.

3 Likes

At the risk of being branded obsessed -Lendi again.

Their current ad tells me they do easy, on-line loans. “No visiting the Bank and no applying for the wrong loan” the halfwit voiceover woman tells me.

Thank God for that. I hate it how every time I visit my bank to increase my credit card limit by $500 I walk away with a new $700,000 mortgage loan by mistake.

Thanks for saving me, Lendi. FFS!

Well, … they can afford to pay for ads to give you free advice, … it has something to do with the million per cent interest they charge the desperate & vulnerable.

Fking vultures. “Someone should blow Payday Lenders up!” - Ted Bullpitt

3 Likes

But, but, but… I just Nimble it and move on, right?

They are some benevolent organisation that makes all my cashflow problems disappear (perhaps by removing all my cash?)

1 Like

Loved it when Barry Hall was on.

The annual whining about hot cross buns being on sale at this time of year. Two things:

1. Nobody is forcing you to buy them.
  2. They wouldn’t be there if people weren’t buying them.

I don’t whine about it, but I don’t understand why anyone would want to eat them in this heat.

No, they want more than that. When your cash has dried up, they’re coming after your kids.

2 Likes

Hotel room that don’t have doors on the shower. Water ends up ■■■■■■■ everywhere

3 Likes

NAB - there’s never been a more appropriately named organisation.

1 Like

I guess I even missed this back in the olden days. What was it for?

Thanks for reposting.
It’s a superb piece of work.

1 Like

Getting double charged by your hotel then trying to recover the money. Not sure why the good people at MasterCard prefer to distance themselves from providing assistance when I used their payment conveyance to make the transaction. The 2nd charge should be considered as an unauthorised transaction, surely? It’s as if they have nothing at all to do with anything.